Sideshow addresses Scarlett and Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. Those glasses aweful and there was all the chatter about Ark and whatnot so I just said to hell with it.

I may still get the Professor but outside of that I'm done with Indy, especially since they aren't touching Temple. :rolleyes:

I have Henry on order, but it depends on what else is shipping when he is ready.

And yea, I get the feeling they won't bother with TOD, which is my favorite of the series. Give us a Short Round.

that pic was uncalled for. i feel sick to my stomach. if a newb wants to post about serpentor in a scarlet thread, let him. i'm sure my first posts here were just as interesting. people gotta lay off on the new members a little.

that pic was uncalled for. i feel sick to my stomach. if a newb wants to post about serpentor in a scarlet thread, let him. i'm sure my first posts here were just as interesting. people gotta lay off on the new members a little.

That "new member" was trying to pimp out his collection in the Star Wars thread yesterday. Guess you don't think new members need to read the rules? :dunno

Back