Sideshow acquires DC License!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I said we'd stop collecting but I have a feeling we'll be in for one more piece. A Superman PF!

It looks like they have the rights to far more than just the DCnU. Glad to see some classic character images in there!

I still say I'll believe it when I see it on the 1/6th scale stuff. Like Indiana Jones and LOTR its going to be over a year until they have something. I'm betting 24+ months from today before home delivery of 1st 12" figure.

I still say I'll believe it when I see it on the 1/6th scale stuff. Like Indiana Jones and LOTR its going to be over a year until they have something. I'm betting 24+ months from today before home delivery of 1st 12" figure.

Yeah, Josh? Carl? WTF is up with the, "Trust us. Sideshow isn't quitting 1/6 Indy figures." You both were pretty adamant they weren't after last SDCC. I'd have to say the fact that the Maproom Environment was made for the HT figure is pretty ____ing telling that they have. :lol

I don't think so, that looked like the S that he's been wearing the last few years

I don't know. This:

newslh.png

Looks more like this:

new-superman-costume-jim-lee-2011-e1309126458580.jpg

Than this:

superman-renounces-citizenship-3.jpg

Yeah, Josh? Carl? WTF is up with the, "Trust us. Sideshow isn't quitting 1/6 Indy figures." You both were pretty adamant they weren't after last SDCC. I'd have to say the fact that the Maproom Environment was made for the HT figure is pretty ____ing telling that they have. :lol

We'll see. I still don't think they're done with the Indy License.

Yea I could see it taking that long. They'd have to develop a new body type that works with spandex, which, seeing how long it's taken them to develop the new female body, it's going to be awhile before we see anything 1/6 related me thinks

Back