Sideshow 4-LOM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't say I've had any issues of the stand not holding this fig. It's pretty lightweight. Stand does a decent job, imo

It works if you splay his legs pretty wide, but I was trying to display him the way he is in the movie with feet close together and it just won't seem to work. Maybe I got a different wire part to what it should have been. It seems some there is some variation in the diameter of the curve for crotch-grabber type stands.

Great to hear! Mine arrived yesterday, really happy with him. Pics don't do this guy justice!

Yeah as I've said, this fig has the widest gap between what you're expecting based on pics and what you actually get. It's one of the most realistic 1/6 figs and blows away the SSC 3PO it is partly based on.

It works if you splay his legs pretty wide, but I was trying to display him the way he is in the movie with feet close together and it just won't seem to work. Maybe I got a different wire part to what it should have been. It seems some there is some variation in the diameter of the curve for crotch-grabber type stands.

I sometimes cross the wires over each other so they don't splay apart. They hold better like that if you pull the wire out of the rod, pull one wire back until you can place it around the other.

The rod then locks them into place. Otherwise they tend to spring apart.

Against my better judgment I got sucked into these. I was only going to buy Bossk at first.

I finally ordered Zuckuss and Dengar from Sideshow. Popculthca is sold out on 4-LOM. :( I did grab IG-88 for a minimal premium over Sideshow. I can't believe 4-LOM is that rare already to be double the price.

These guys were some of my favourites though as a kid. Now I'm someone's mom, and still hunting down a Bounty Hunter action figure. I curse my parents for letting me play with 'boy toys' as a child. If had stuck with Care Bears and Strawberry Shortcake, none of this would be happening :)

Against my better judgment I got sucked into these. I was only going to buy Bossk at first.

I finally ordered Zuckuss and Dengar from Sideshow. Popculthca is sold out on 4-LOM. :( I did grab IG-88 for a minimal premium over Sideshow. I can't believe 4-LOM is that rare already to be double the price.

These guys were some of my favourites though as a kid. Now I'm someone's mom, and still hunting down a Bounty Hunter action figure. I curse my parents for letting me play with 'boy toys' as a child. If had stuck with Care Bears and Strawberry Shortcake, none of this would be happening :)

I got my 4-LOM for US$120 at my LCS. I will see if they have more or can get more (though they won't be at that price - I'm convinced mine was a double-discount error - 40% instead of 20% or something, same with my Luke Snowspeeder which was US$155.) When I got mine, no one was talking about this figure and I bought it only because it was so cheap. Now it seems there's a lot more interest and the inventory has gone.

The problem with buying these BH is of course exactly what you are saying - you buy one, you like it, then you want someone beside them, then you want them all. Maddening.:gah::lol

I got my 4-LOM for US$120 at my LCS. I will see if they have more or can get more (though they won't be at that price - I'm convinced mine was a double-discount error - 40% instead of 20% or something, same with my Luke Snowspeeder which was US$155.) When I got mine, no one was talking about this figure and I bought it only because it was so cheap. Now it seems there's a lot more interest and the inventory has gone.

The problem with buying these BH is of course exactly what you are saying - you buy one, you like it, then you want someone beside them, then you want them all. Maddening.:gah::lol

I would greatly appreciate any leads. That's a phenomenal price for both those. I should have known I'd cave.

I had the Medicom 4-LOM and the original SSC IG-88 once. I sold both, although I kept the Bespin stand.

I'm looking for him too, kinda. Sold out pretty fast but his edition size was supposedly 2,000. I kind of wonder if sideshow shorted that number based on pre-orders? They have admitted to doing so in the past.

Talk about legal robbery. :lol

I'm looking for him too, kinda. Sold out pretty fast but his edition size was supposedly 2,000. I kind of wonder if sideshow shorted that number based on pre-orders? They have admitted to doing so in the past.

That would be lame, but explains the seeming disconnect in availability.

They should have put it on waitlist status then to fill out the edition once the last two
bounty hunters generated strong interests. The figure is just molded plastic and paint, so they wouldn’t even have to engage a tailor.

Talk about legal robbery. :lol

:rotfl I'm such a masochist all I thought was "ohhh, so they weren't as small edition/sold-out/in-demand as I thought, the motherlode of inventory just dropped and these are gonna be like that mega-dump of cheap SSC Snowies on ebay a few years back" I was cursing myself for buying my first Luke Snowspeeder from Sideshow. So I thought oh well, this is the price these figs should have been, so pulled the trigger.

I would greatly appreciate any leads. That's a phenomenal price for both those. I should have known I'd cave.

I had the Medicom 4-LOM and the original SSC IG-88 once. I sold both, although I kept the Bespin stand.

May be in there tomorrow and will ask. Just to reiterate, it wouldn't be as stupid-cheap/robbery as I got it at. And yeah, I almost bought the Medi 4-LOM for under $100 a couple of years ago, but then saw a pic on here where it seemed too small next to Sideshow figs.

I sometimes cross the wires over each other so they don't splay apart. They hold better like that if you pull the wire out of the rod, pull one wire back until you can place it around the other.

The rod then locks them into place. Otherwise they tend to spring apart.

You sir, are a genius. Just did this with all my stands. The spread-eagle problem is - for now at least - no longer.

Zuckuss and 4-LOM

ZUCKUSS and 4-LOM-004.jpg

Bit the bullet and ordered him from an Australian shop. Decent price ($321 US with shipping - which was $100AUD!).

Hope he's worth it! Just couldn't have all but 4-Lom on the shelf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bit the bullet and ordered him from an Australian shop. Decent price ($321 US with shipping - which was $100AUD!).

Hope he's worth it! Just couldn't have all but 4-Lom on the shelf.

I did the same. $254 shipped isn't a bad deal.

$254? Where was this?

Probably Popcultcha.

I asked at my LCS and they were pretty clueless about availability. If they get more I will post here. I'm in there pretty often.

I missed Popcultcha. Had it in the cart with the finger hovering for days. Then it was gone. Blew it. I got it from The Little Toy Company

Back