Sideshow 4-LOM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed Popcultcha. Had it in the cart with the finger hovering for days. Then it was gone. Blew it. I got it from The Little Toy Company

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did the exact same thing. Had him in my cart for the last few days waiting to pull the trigger and then noticed they were sold out. I purchased through the same shop as you.

I had him in the popcultcha cart too. But I decided I would try to wait for the next sale they ran. Since he and Zuckuss are a package deal this saves me the expense of both. Have to stick to the original plan of just the other four. Can't have everything I guess. Congrats to those getting all six.

I had him in the popcultcha cart too. But I decided I would try to wait for the next sale they ran. Since he and Zuckuss are a package deal this saves me the expense of both. Have to stick to the original plan of just the other four. Can't have everything I guess. Congrats to those getting all six.

I kinda hope SSC does another run on these guys. Clearly, 2000 was limited enough that demand is there. And for those that scream, 'Oh hell no!' just change the box art or something to distinguish original run versus 2nd run!

That said, last I checked Zuckuss and Dengar both still available via SSC site. I highly recommend both. Love Dengar as much as I had hoped I would - he really turned out great. And for those into modding, he requires very little to get him up to what I consider a high quality figure

I hope they do 2nd runs too. They always end up being a success and everyone is happy.

v2 Dengar = real cloth cap

v2 Zuckuss = added second 'bottle' and lighter robe

v2 4-LOM = better head, worse paint

I hope they do 2nd runs too. They always end up being a success and everyone is happy.

lol on that last one.....and so true. Though the v2 Bossk is growing on me..

Damn, I would be tempted to double dip on zuckuss v2 with 2nd bottle

Are silver scratches on knee and elbows normal?

IMG_7166.JPG
IMG_7170.JPG

After some investigation of various reviews and photos i end up with conclusion that those scratches are fine since the same silver weathering is on foots, fingers, somebody got scratches on the back etc. I would call it "standard inconsistent Sideshow paint".

V2 Dengar? When did that happen? Real cloth cap??? I found nothing yet about that on the Dengar thread. Does anybody in this room own that cloth cap? Any pics anybody?

The same applies to Zuckuss. When did that V2 happen???
In the 2nd V-LOM, is the V2 head very different from the 1st one?

Thanks,
m.

What is that very little?
Thanks!!!!
m.

I kinda hope SSC does another run on these guys. Clearly, 2000 was limited enough that demand is there. And for those that scream, 'Oh hell no!' just change the box art or something to distinguish original run versus 2nd run!

That said, last I checked Zuckuss and Dengar both still available via SSC site. I highly recommend both. Love Dengar as much as I had hoped I would - he really turned out great. And for those into modding, he requires very little to get him up to what I consider a high quality figure

V2 Dengar? When did that happen? Real cloth cap??? I found nothing yet about that on the Dengar thread. Does anybody in this room own that cloth cap? Any pics anybody?

The same applies to Zuckuss. When did that V2 happen???
In the 2nd V-LOM, is the V2 head very different from the 1st one?

Thanks,
m.

It didn't. He said "I hope they do 2nd runs" 5 months ago.

I don't think they'll do another version, at least for many, many years. And even then there's no guarantee it'll be better. They only made V2 IG-88 and Bossk to make them available again to go with the rest of the Bounty Hunters. V2 IG-88 was worse than V1. V2 Bossk I like about as much as V1.

Oh silly me... my apologies everybody....
m.
It didn't. He said "I hope they do 2nd runs" 5 months ago.

I don't think they'll do another version, at least for many, many years. And even then there's no guarantee it'll be better. They only made V2 IG-88 and Bossk to make them available again to go with the rest of the Bounty Hunters. V2 IG-88 was worse than V1. V2 Bossk I like about as much as V1.

Sorry to dig up this thread but after picking up the rest of the Bounty Hunters I'm in the market for this fella. Anybody got one they're looking to move on?

Sorry to dig up this thread but after picking up the rest of the Bounty Hunters I'm in the market for this fella. Anybody got one they're looking to move on?

I’ve been needing him to wrap up my BHs as well. Can’t find him at a decent price anywhere.

I seriously question whether Sideshow did a complete run of this figure. It sold out pretty quick, much faster than some of the other bounty hunters. And let's face it, 4-Lom is not the most popular of the bunch. I think they said they were going to do 2000 of each?

Seems to me they may have only made a small number over what was pre-ordered. If I was a conspiracy theorist I might guess they did it to create a sense of urgency regarding the other guys.

I can't find him anywhere never mind at a decent price. Does anybody know what the RAH version is like?

Seen a couple on eBay about a month back: $300+ not including shipping and the other was used with a paint-locked arm at a decent price, almost bought it but the seller was new and had an 89% rating... wasn’t gonna risk that.
I believe the RAH version is a bit too small.

Seen a couple on eBay about a month back: $300+ not including shipping and the other was used with a paint-locked arm at a decent price, almost bought it but the seller was new and had an 89% rating... wasn’t gonna risk that.
I believe the RAH version is a bit too small.

Yeah. I don’t blame you on that with a rating that low. Paintlocked seems like something that could have been overcome though. RAH is available for £100 but I think I’ll just hold out for the SSC. Just missed one in the U.K. for £200 so bit gutted about that.

I seriously question whether Sideshow did a complete run of this figure. It sold out pretty quick, much faster than some of the other bounty hunters. And let's face it, 4-Lom is not the most popular of the bunch. I think they said they were going to do 2000 of each?

Seems to me they may have only made a small number over what was pre-ordered. If I was a conspiracy theorist I might guess they did it to create a sense of urgency regarding the other guys.

Yeah, you'd think 4-LOM would be the 1/6 peg warmer to end all peg warmers yet it did seem to go very quick.

Dont know how the shipping would be for you guys but zing in Australia has Sidehsow 4-Lom still in stock for $298 aud (approx 213 USD)

-Edit, seems they only ship to Australian addresses, maybe postal forwarding services are an option?

Back