Sideshow 4-LOM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like it too
d5b24bfac186585fb28af32521ed6e50.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

I pulled the trigger on this guy as well. The ‘bay prices were rediculous, got it well under retail. I need him, the charmin monster and zuckuss to finish bounty hunter row. Technically empire Boba if he is made.

I pulled the trigger on this guy as well. The ‘bay prices were rediculous, got it well under retail. I need him, the charmin monster and zuckuss to finish bounty hunter row. Technically empire Boba if he is made.

I'm waiting on those two as well. I have my ROTJ Boba standing in until HT releases their ESB Fett.

I finally got my replacement torso and arm from popcultcha....after 3 months of waiting. Now I'm terrified to pull on the limbs for fear of snapping one of those tiny parts :gah:

One issue I've noticed with this fig is not with the fig itself, but the stand it comes with. The curve of the croctch-grabber (wire) part isn't wide enough to support the fig properly.

Fortunately, the older SSC stands, which have a wider half circle curve on the wire part than the newer versions, is compatible with the new stand's vertical post. I swapped mine and it works well.

I ordered this figure day one when it had free shipping. Then I cancelled it. :lol Had too much on order and something had to go, so it was 4-Lom. Oh well. maybe SSC will release it again. I'm very curious to see how Dengar turns out...?

With Zuckuss and Dengar on deck soon, got this dark droid out for another look...

4-LOM_004.jpg

Getting ramped up to have the classic group together....glad I got this one- cold and sinister.

4-LOM_006.jpg

Can't wait to see how Dengar and Zuckuss turned out - hopefully the galleries will be updated with production figures on Thursday's blog...looking forward to it.

While I can't say the same with Bossk or IG-88, I feel like even if HT does a 4-LOM, they won't top this figure. This thing was the biggest surprise I've had with a 1/6 fig in years. I expected to open the box and just shrug, put it on display and walk away. Instead I was blown away by it. Way better executed than SSC 3PO (which I also have,) despite the shared body parts.

Yeah, I’m happy with him too... but I do think that the rust could have been done a little better. More dry looking pigments and even more of it would have been great.

Scored this guy last minute through Popkultcha since I ordered the other last two. Arrived super quick and now I have them all!

4lom_cu_profile.jpg
4lom_straighton.jpg
4lom_prof_med.jpg
zuckleads.jpg

One issue I've noticed with this fig is not with the fig itself, but the stand it comes with. The curve of the croctch-grabber (wire) part isn't wide enough to support the fig properly.

Fortunately, the older SSC stands, which have a wider half circle curve on the wire part than the newer versions, is compatible with the new stand's vertical post. I swapped mine and it works well.

I can't say I've had any issues of the stand not holding this fig. It's pretty lightweight. Stand does a decent job, imo

Back