Sideshow 4-LOM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, my impressions:

I think he looks great. Obivously a barebones figure but happy with my purchase. All Pistons are whole, I like the paint job. Not found a pose I like yet but Looks good with Boba and Bossk.
4f4d2c570f1844411bf02bb3478c7adb.jpg

Were you on the waitlist through SS? If so, how long before they filled your order? My waitlist status is Great currently so still hoping my order completes.

Were you on the waitlist through SS? If so, how long before they filled your order? My waitlist status is Great currently so still hoping my order completes.

My wait list was canceled. Not sure how you can still be showing "Great"? Although mine was the same a few weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, just got them to delay my payment plan so I didn't have to pay right after our wedding.

My wait list was canceled. Not sure how you can still be showing "Great"? Although mine was the same a few weeks ago.

Maybe mine was further up in line since you said the other day your status said good. Not sure. Guess I'll see if it really pans out.

I've got one NIB if someone is looking for him. Just looking to get what I paid + shipping for him. PM if interested.

What!? That sucks!

Although see the post above yours, might snag one anyway.

Possibly.

Being in the UK might make it awkward though. Hopefully I can sort a solution from somewhere.

Otherwise goodbye bounty hunter line-up :/

Possibly.

Being in the UK might make it awkward though. Hopefully I can sort a solution from somewhere.

Otherwise goodbye bounty hunter line-up :/

I'm actually selling mine since I've decided to go for more 1:1 items. I'm in Sweden so it's within Europe atleast if you are interested.

wow can't believe what this is going for on ebay already , checked some sold listings £285 ouch

I have him. He looks great on my shelf. As will all the Bounty hunters when they are released.

I really like this figure too- am really glad Sideshow is finishing off the classic bounty hunter group...it's taking a while, but we know they are coming.

4-LOM_002.jpg

I can name dozens of SW figures with shelf presence but this simple barebone droid can never make it to the list.

I can name dozens of SW figures with shelf presence but this simple barebone droid can never make it to the list.

....so, do you have it? I guess not. As I said, 'surprisingly'. From photos I didn't expect him to stand out the way he does.

Back