Sideshow 4-LOM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the translucence shown in the eye in your last shot Greedo. Otherwise, alot of these pics look like the old Hasbro 4LOM.
Indeed. I had that one in my display for years and you couldn't really even tell that it wasn't modern. I try not to think about it considering I paid so much money for this version..a figure that is all plastic and difficult to get wrong. But this one has the face prongs and translucent eyes! Nevertheless, my favorite droid..so the very expensive, slight upgrade is worth it.

Indeed. I had that one in my display for years and you couldn't really even tell that it wasn't modern. I try not to think about it considering I paid so much money for this version..a figure that is all plastic and difficult to get wrong. But this one has the face prongs and translucent eyes! Nevertheless, my favorite droid..so the very expensive, slight upgrade is worth it.

Yes, I was hoping the in hand experience was just a better presence overall.

Pleased with mine, my shots have nothing constructive to add to the ones here so I won't waste the space. I love the eyes, and found myself holding him up to lights to see if you could light through his head (you can't) i was also pleasently surprised by his weight, for an all plastic figure with no accessories really, he has a decent heft. The mobility is good, and I find you can comfortably move the joints, though the postons are the same as threepio's on the arm, they move smoothly. Overall, pleased with the offering and a nice addition to the bounty hunters, just two more to go now.

You're right, it's heavier than I imagined it would be. Need to unbox it still, but I was pleasantly surprised as well.

this arrived this morning and how it was straight out of the box , what are sideshow like for returns? really not happy it was broken already in the box

DSC03128.jpg

Just opened mine.

He's surprisingly good considering he's the least interesting of the six. :lol

Now I have to retrieve the others from the Detolf and line them up in a wider display case.

Just opened mine.

He's surprisingly good considering he's the least interesting of the six. :lol

Now I have to retrieve the others from the Detolf and line them up in a wider display case.

That sucks!
Definitely contact them, & send them photos. If you were in the US they'd just send you a new one, & tell you to destroy the old one. With you being in the U.K.? I don't know how that'll go. But I think they will take care of you.

That sucks!
Definitely contact them, & send them photos. If you were in the US they'd just send you a new one, & tell you to destroy the old one. With you being in the U.K.? I don't know how that'll go. But I think they will take care of you.

fired them over an email just before posting here ... good to hear they are good for customer service so fingers crossed they will help me ... 5-7 days response time tho from the automated email I received

apart from the snapped neck I think I like this more than c-3po

this arrived this morning and how it was straight out of the box , what are sideshow like for returns? really not happy it was broken already in the box

View attachment 344771

You can call or email them pictures. They are pretty good when it comes to customer service. I've never had a problem getting a replacement figure or parts.

Yeah, that's a clear issue... you'll get a replacement figure; you'll most likely have to send the old one back (they'll give you a return slip) and then they'll ship a new one.

In the old days you sometimes had to destroy the old figure; but I don't think they make people do that anymore :huh

I'd love to see a pic with the Hasbro, Medi and this all lined up for a group photo.

I posted a link to Rebelscum archives. A comparison shot would be interesting, but I didn't notice that Hasbro's was actually comparable.

The medi was really small. This seems a bit too tall but not by much. I should get mine today but I'm stuck at work.

4-lom Will be here by the end of the day! Will post pics with Hasbro Zucuss

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

I posted a link to Rebelscum archives. A comparison shot would be interesting, but I didn't notice that Hasbro's was actually comparable.
Comparable as in the Hasbro one isn't good at all? Nah man, there's about a $20 upgrade with the Sideshow one😂. But like I was saying a page back, it's damn near impossible to get a droid wrong. Even Hasbro Zuckuss doesn't look off on display with there modern counterparts.

Back