Sideshow 4-LOM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I switched out the lame base for the light up base that the original Boba Fett came with.

I developed a new-found respect for Sideshow's lame hex bases. The only way I could homogenize the hunters was to relieve them from the hodgepodge of bases they arrived with.

34872116492_607354d0a1_o.jpg

The Boba and IG-88 Bespin bases went to custom Bespin Han and Lando figures.

At least Bossk 2.0, Dengar and Zuckuss come with the hexes so they'll will slot in to continue the floor.

So, got my fig and love it. There is a piece missing from the top front of the gun - a view finder or some such? And the only issue is a slightly bent piston on the left arm, but doesn't seem to hinder articulation

I developed a new-found respect for Sideshow's lame hex bases. The only way I could homogenize the hunters was to relieve them from the hodgepodge of bases they arrived with.

34872116492_607354d0a1_o.jpg

The Boba and IG-88 Bespin bases went to custom Bespin Han and Lando figures.

At least Bossk 2.0, Dengar and Zuckuss come with the hexes so they'll will slot in to continue the floor.

Great photo, but Sideshow Bossk never looks as good to me as the Hasbro version - the perils of growing up with the Kenner Bossk I guess, he needs to wear a bright yellow suit and have no wrist articulation to look 'right'.

I find his cankles off-putting too.

So, got my fig and love it. There is a piece missing from the top front of the gun - a view finder or some such? And the only issue is a slightly bent piston on the left arm, but doesn't seem to hinder articulation

I think it is in the "relaxed" position. Parallel with the barrel. At least mine is.

this arrived this morning and how it was straight out of the box , what are sideshow like for returns? really not happy it was broken already in the box

View attachment 344771

I have still not heard anything back from sideshow about this :( but did just get an invoice from fedex for £50.44 customs charges for it 4 days after it arrived , as if i'm going to pay that after its arrived

I have still not heard anything back from sideshow about this :( but did just get an invoice from fedex for £50.44 customs charges for it 4 days after it arrived , as if i'm going to pay that after its arrived

They always do that, unless you create an account and let them take the fee minus the admin costs.

I suspect that if you refuse to pay they'll just hold any future deliveries hostage. :lol

They always do that, unless you create an account and let them take the fee minus the admin costs.

I suspect that if you refuse to pay they'll just hold any future deliveries hostage. :lol

I have had fedex parcels before but never got one of these invoices

got an email back from sideshow , they still ask you to destroy the figure post proof of it being destroyed and then they post a new one out :)

Some good shots n' thoughts in here. Sorry to read some are having issues...I lucked out , 4-LOM looks great...

Got a chance to snap a shot ...

I really like it...as it's often said in here, Sideshow does great with the droids and creatures and 4-LOM is no exception. I like the finish...in-hand, it doesn't look "plastic" at all. The detail is excellent, the many separate pieces help the quality of the look (right down to the torso-wiring!). The "eyes" are really cool looking...in fact, the whole head just pops with really great detail.

There is some posability...enough to keep it interesting. The head can tilt a bit too, but this reveals my only nit...the neck is a bit "unfinished", It looks great when the head is "straight up" but is a bit noticeable with any tilt applied to the head. It's not a deal-breaker by any means.

4-LOM stands well unassisted and holds the gun, looking great. The "gun-holding" hands are really well done,wrapping around the rifle tightly and gripping the trigger without looking awkward.

Really glad I got it...now I'm really stoked for the final two to complete that "Bounty Hunter" line-up.

More pics later...

Some good shots n' thoughts in here. Sorry to read some are having issues...I lucked out , 4-LOM looks great...

Got a chance to snap a shot ...

I really like it...as it's often said in here, Sideshow does great with the droids and creatures and 4-LOM is no exception. I like the finish...in-hand, it doesn't look "plastic" at all. The detail is excellent, the many separate pieces help the quality of the look (right down to the torso-wiring!). The "eyes" are really cool looking...in fact, the whole head just pops with really great detail.

There is some posability...enough to keep it interesting. The head can tilt a bit too, but this reveals my only nit...the neck is a bit "unfinished", It looks great when the head is "straight up" but is a bit noticeable with any tilt applied to the head. It's not a deal-breaker by any means.

4-LOM stands well unassisted and holds the gun, looking great. The "gun-holding" hands are really well done,wrapping around the rifle tightly and gripping the trigger without looking awkward.

Really glad I got it...now I'm really stoked for the final two to complete that "Bounty Hunter" line-up.

More pics later...
"Glad" to see you lucked out. I "hope" we get some more pics of "your" 4-LOM. I can't wait myself to "have" the "other two" bounty hunters to "complete" the set.

Well...I don't know where the sarcasm is coming from...but I guess I'll go play and post somewhere else.

Have fun..

Back