Sideshow 3/31 Q&A, Snowtrooper, Royal Guard or Biker Scouts coming soon?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't understand. Why are StormTroopers (and their many various branches) so popular and wanted when someone like Mara Jade is finally announced and doesn't get as much attention?

Well, there's this for starters:

190721-mara_jade_large.jpg

Snowtroopers make sense since it's ESB's 20th anniversary. I can see that awesome cannon being an exclusive like Thrawn's chair (or the Ark with Toht, or Idol pedestal with Belloq).

Although I would love a scout trooper!

Royal Guard? Meh... But it seems they are a ways off anyway.

That would be great! But the cannon needs to come with the big box and cable next to it too.

As for the Royal Guard that is easy to make since there is only the helmet needed, rest are clothes. They could add some extra armor on him but that would go into EU (not a problem with me though, because I love many EU stories).

This is probably my favorite piece of the news. Cody was a given, but glad Gree, Bacara, Neyo & Bly are all in development:chew
Q. I am sorry if this question has been answered before, but I just wanted to know if the Clone Troopers Episode II will be released in their Red and Yellow variants? -AND- When will commanders – NEYO, CODY, GREE, BLY, BACARA – be made in 1/6 Scale?
Yes, we will be releasing the Ep II version of the Clone armor in the various alternate configurations, as seen in both Ep II and the Clone Wars cartoon. The commanders are ALL in development, and you’ll be seeing Rex and Cody very soon!

This is probably my favorite piece of the news. Cody was a given, but glad Gree, Bacara, Neyo & Bly are all in development:chew

Same here, especially since they confirmed (in a separate answer) that the Gree in development is the ROTS version, not CW. :rock

Same here, especially since they confirmed (in a separate answer) that the Gree in development is the ROTS version, not CW. :rock

Thats good. It did take me a few mins to recognize Gree when playing the CW game cause he didn't look like what I knew.

Me too. I am so excited about confirmation that the commanders are in development. I just hope we get their respective troopers also, especially Kashyyyk troops for Gree and Galactic Marines for Bacara.

I have been very pleased with Sideshow's Q&A sessions and quite frankly, surprised by their candor. Hasbro used to do some weekly Q&A's too (not sure if they still do since I don't collect Hasbro anymore) and they always skirted around the questions. I'm just glad SS is willing to say, "Yes, this product is in development" or "No, this isn't on our radar."

Thats good. It did take me a few mins to recognize Gree when playing the CW game cause he didn't look like what I knew.

yeah, when I first saw him in season 1, I could sorta understand how his camo might've been abit too complicated, but seeing what they've done in season 2, It'd be cool to see him upgrade his armor to Phase II or at least his phase II color scheme.

Back