Sideshow 3/31 Q&A, Snowtrooper, Royal Guard or Biker Scouts coming soon?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From SS Q&A:

My bet:
Snowtroopers!!
Bring them on!!!

Isnt this the answer to every question regarding this line???

This line needs another Jabba for me to get excited about it again

GI JOE FTW!!!!! :)

I don't understand. Why are StormTroopers (and their many various branches) so popular and wanted when someone like Mara Jade is finally announced and doesn't get as much attention?

I don't understand. Why are StormTroopers (and their many various branches) so popular and wanted when someone like Mara Jade is finally announced and doesn't get as much attention?

You are a Star Wars fan and still asking this? :monkey1 We've seen Stormtroopers and Sandtroopers when we were not sure there will be an ESB/ROTJ sequel, not to talk about SW comics where Mara appeared etc. So I guess that is another reason besides the one told by EVILFACE above ;)

Wednesday, March 31st, 2010
Q: As I was setting up a winter refresh of my Sideshow collection (the problem with you making too many great toys and me having too little space!), I noticed that we are missing a mouse droid in 1/6th scale. What are the chances that we’ll see him in the lineup?

A:We have developed the 1:6 scale Mouse Droid, so it’s just a matter of working him into another figure as an accessory or designing a product around him.

How I wish Sideshow would release an Imperial accessories set. Together with the Mouse Droid. We could have the Interrogation Droid, the Sandtrooper Droid, Blaster racks... are there Gonk Droids on the Death Star?

Q:Is there any chance we will see a Sistros and Braata statue(s) in faux bronze or some other format? I really liked the bronze statue but at only 25 pieces that are very hard to get a hold of (and expensive).

A:You’re not the first to ask us, and we are considering a way to bring the Sith statues to life in a more affordable format. Nothing has been decided yet, but we’ll keep you informed.

It seems to me that the Sistros and Braata statues are in 1/6th scale. In ROTS, these can be spotted standing slightly taller than a person. It did be great if Sideshow are to release the set in Polystone as part of the 1/6 line.:D

Q: As I was setting up a winter refresh of my Sideshow collection (the problem with you making too many great toys and me having too little space!), I noticed that we are missing a mouse droid in 1/6th scale. What are the chances that we’ll see him in the lineup?

A:We have developed the 1:6 scale Mouse Droid, so it’s just a matter of working him into another figure as an accessory or designing a product around him.

How I wish Sideshow would release an Imperial accessories set. Together with the Mouse Droid. We could have the Interrogation Droid, the Sandtrooper Droid, Blaster racks... are there Gonk Droids on the Death Star?

Interrogator Droid, Mouse Droid, Sandtrooper Seeker Droid, all are cool and must have for me. :)

The Hasbro speederbike is quite ok. But I also want an E-Web cannon for the Snowtroopers ;)

dpv51j.jpg

Snowtroopers make sense since it's ESB's 20th anniversary. I can see that awesome cannon being an exclusive like Thrawn's chair (or the Ark with Toht, or Idol pedestal with Belloq).

Although I would love a scout trooper!

Royal Guard? Meh... But it seems they are a ways off anyway.

Snowtroopers make sense since it's ESB's 20th anniversary. I can see that awesome cannon being an exclusive like Thrawn's chair (or the Ark with Toht, or Idol pedestal with Belloq).

Although I would love a scout trooper!

Royal Guard? Meh... But it seems they are a ways off anyway.

Agreed that would be VERY cool.

Back