Sideshow $20 GC for LOTR--Must sign up by 12/1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
noelleon69 said:
site seems ok now. the temp downtime could be due to sideshow putting up the thing maquette offer which somehow wasn't done right and affected the pages.
Well, they're down again now... That blows. I want to place an order to get the free helm...

right... it went down for me too. only the newsletter worked for me. anything else on the site is unable to load.

There wasn't anything in LOTR that I wanted, so I picked up a twisted rabbit instead. Really nice of Sideshow to offer us the $20 gift card. Thanks!

Boba Fett said:
Same here. Hopefully, they won't forget to toss in the free Helm of the Mouth of Sauron with it..
I thought the free helm was only with the purchase of Polystone products. I don't think the helms qualify...

Kenbenobi said:
I thought the free helm was only with the purchase of Polystone products. I don't think the helms qualify...

That's correct. It does say with the purchase of any polystone product. I doubt that the helms apply. If they do, then Eomer helm+ Mouth of Sauron helm for $10+shipping is a great deal.

Boba Fett said:
Actually, they do count. It was stated in the comments area at SS. Sideshow Dusty answered that question:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?p=2356#comments
Man, I feel dumb now. I ordered the weapons set, which I normally would not buy. But I would have rather ordered the war mask to add to my helm collection... Oh well. I'm sure I'll enjoy the weapons set...

Kenbenobi said:

that's what i thought at first. but then dusty said helms are ok it made sense... there IS polystone with the helms...where? the stand of course! :)

ken, you won't be disappointed with the weapon sets. :cool:

Man... if I got an MoS helm with my Eomer one... I know a friend of mine who's gettin' an X-mas present! :chew :chew

My $20 GC Art S Buck shipped last night. Should be here on Wednesday. :D Thanks again Sideshow!!!!

Got my Eomer and MoS helms today! Woot!

Eomer is friggin' sweet! Totally stoked to add that to the collection since I had so many "bad guy" helms, masks etc.

Back