Sideshow $20 GC for LOTR--Must sign up by 12/1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a Sam's Orc helm. Got the Frodo yesterday. I figured those 2 might sell out soon since they are second chance items...

Alright, got a body. Good thing it includes the stand.

-Do the hands pop off?

-Any idea where I can find a good quality pair of blue jeans for 1/6 figs?

pixletwin said:
It might also be worth mentioning that some of the GC may be worth up to $100.
I don't think so. It appears to be a form letter used for something else, since it has the wrong expiration date listed and says $10 to $100. According to Sideshow's post, each card is worth $20. Not $10 (thankfully) and not $100 (unfortunately)...

I'd take $20 for something LOTR that I don't have. Always looking to add to my LOTR collection.

I have the Gimli statue. Yes, got it before it went sold out. I actually have all 9 members of the Fellowship in statue form. :) Working on them in bust form.

I used the $20 to get the Helm of Eomer.

you got to enter the code under the coupon code box during checkout. :)

dusty, does this $20 GC fall under the same promo as the $10 ones given to in stock purchases during the golden GC giveaway promo? if it's the same it will mean that if we used this $20 GC, then we cannot use the $10 anymore. and i think it is good for us to know whether that is the case.

I keep getting the following error when trying to avail of the giftcard. Help Dusty!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Warning: mysql_connect(): Host 'www6.sideshowtoy.com' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/php/dbConnect.php on line 2
cant find that database

:emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor
Cannot order War Mask of the Morgul Lord to have mouth sauron helm.
What the problem :monkey1 :monkey1 :monkey1
Make a good promotion and new server crash?:rotfl :lol :monkey2

Yeah, the website is down now... Must be having big issues. Too many people ordering LOTR I guess!!! I'm glad this didn't happen during Spooktacular...

When i click in LOTR, this appears:

Software error:
Error occurred. Please contact MAS support at [email protected] at /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/heavymetal/commonlib/var_funcs.pm line 602.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

site seems ok now. the temp downtime could be due to sideshow putting up the thing maquette offer which somehow wasn't done right and affected the pages.

Kenbenobi said:
Now you're rubbing it in!!! Darn you, Loki!!! :maul

:lol Nah it's cool. I know he's ribbing me and I got one already so :p to DL. :rotfl

Now the question to Loki would be:

Do you have an Original Balrog, Cave Troll, and RWOS? :p :lol

j/k ya loki

Back