Sideshow $20 GC for LOTR--Must sign up by 12/1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenbenobi

STAR WARS FREAK
Reaction score
The collectors have spoken, and the winner of our 'Choose your license' Holiday poll is The Lord of the Rings! As a special gift, we'd like to award you with a Sideshow Gift Card, worth $20 towards a wide selection of IN STOCK products from our The Lord of the Rings line-up and more! But you must enter quickly, as this form and offer will magically disappear at the end of the business day Friday, December 1st (Pacific Time) and the Gift Cards will only be valid until December 3rd 2006! Go to the Holiday Guide page for the link, if this one doesn't work.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/php/giftcard_holiday06.php

pixletwin said:
Links would be a help, but thanks for the heads up. :chew
It didn't copy correctly the first time, so I went back for it. Damn, you're quick! You replied before I edited my post...

Kenbenobi said:
It didn't copy correctly the first time, so I went back for it. Damn, you're quick! You replied before I edited my post...
What am I supposed to do work? :huh

;)

you can use the $20 GC for any instock item? I thought it was only for LOTR stuff?

nash said:
you can use the $20 GC for any instock item? I thought it was only for LOTR stuff?
No. When you plug in the code to see how much its worth there is a link to everything you can use it on (and it appears to be most In Stock stuff.)

Well my LOTR helm collection grew today by one. Picked up the Eomer helm with the $20 discount today! $10 + shipping. Woot! He's on backorder but supposedly arriving any time now. Very excited about this. I think the Eomer helm looks very cool! Woot! Woot!

nash said:

that's what i thought too but then read again and it says: The Lord of the Rings line-up and more!

it's very nice of sideshow to give a $20 GC, however we only have days to use it so it's now or never.

noelleon69 said:
that's what i thought too but then read again and it says: The Lord of the Rings line-up and more!

it's very nice of sideshow to give a $20 GC, however we only have days to use it so it's now or never.

thanks Noel. by the way, whats up? Man im busy with finals comming up, not to mention it's cold as hell right now :(.

Im also wondering who's going to be the first one to use the GC on Vanhelsing!? :lol

nash said:
thanks Noel. by the way, whats up? Man im busy with finals comming up, not to mention it's cold as hell right now :(.

yo chad, i have just finished my exams and am having my break now. good luck to your papers! man the weather must suck, buy stuff with the GC to keep you happy and warm! :D no thanks on the VH though :monkey5

pixletwin, i just read the email and it does say the code could be worth from $10 up to $100 and also expires on December 31st. however the site specifically says $20 and that is what i got too and it expires on the December 4th when i entered my code. a bit of a confusion here i think. usually the date of expiry of an item is the last day you still can use it and not the day before but it says December 3rd on the site. i wonder if it's true that there may be more than $20 GC being sent.

question:
i have 3 $10 gift cards that i had planned on using together on something but can i even use them together? . can i use all 3 on the same item for a discount of $30 or can i only use 1 card for $10 off EACH item?? so basically having to buy 3 things to use all 3 cards?

Mookeylama said:
question:
i have 3 $10 gift cards that i had planned on using together on something but can i even use them together? . can i use all 3 on the same item for a discount of $30 or can i only use 1 card for $10 off EACH item?? so basically having to buy 3 things to use all 3 cards?

You're not going to like this answer, but you can only use 1 gift card per promotion per account. So if you got 3 $10 GC's from recent orders, you can only use 1.

swabie2424 said:
Well my LOTR helm collection grew today by one. Picked up the Eomer helm with the $20 discount today! $10 + shipping. Woot! He's on backorder but supposedly arriving any time now. Very excited about this. I think the Eomer helm looks very cool! Woot! Woot!
You won't be disappointed. This is one of the best helms out there.

woohoo just got an Art S. Buck artists model for the cost of shipping £10 ish, not bad considering.

and considering it's an artists model... thats exactly what it'll be used for, to replace my old wooden on in my studio :)

Back