Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bdd1c19da687333223f6db9217e017aa.jpg

Great pic Craig!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I got the figure today..it's pretty sweet, but I think I got a return. It came with the wrist pegs scattered in the box.. the "dynamic" head on it ( thought it's shipped with the regular expression?), the right foot and hand were off and a pain to get on, the bottom of the stand was marked and the box was damaged... how many pouches does he come with?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

mine had the silly pool head on in box(new via alterego comics). no sure on pouches will have to count.

I got the feet sorted out with my dealer, I sent him my wrong ones (two lefts) and he replaced them with correct ones he had, and will take care of the return with Sideshow himself.

So with the new feet, I immediately started customizing him. So far, I removed the shoulder armor, beige straps across the chest, and the diagonal strap.
I still need to fill the holes in the shoulder, make him a black collar/neck guard, and I'm thinking of changing the red undershirt (perhaps remove the long sleeves) to increase poseability in the elbows. Here's what he currently looks like. Pretty happy with him at the moment. :)

IMG_6550_2_small.jpg

damn that looks great
really didn't want to mess with mine to much

but now I am thinking ( thanks to you :) ) I may have to

His right foot looks like a left foot. Looks good though I like the changes you made.
I got the feet sorted out with my dealer, I sent him my wrong ones (two lefts) and he replaced them with correct ones he had, and will take care of the return with Sideshow himself.

So with the new feet, I immediately started customizing him. So far, I removed the shoulder armor, beige straps across the chest, and the diagonal strap.
I still need to fill the holes in the shoulder, make him a black collar/neck guard, and I'm thinking of changing the red undershirt (perhaps remove the long sleeves) to increase poseability in the elbows. Here's what he currently looks like. Pretty happy with him at the moment. :)

IMG_6550_2_small.jpg

IMG_6550_2_small.jpg

looks pretty good!!
what damage was done to the shoulder area when removing the pads?

Thanks, guys. :)

His right foot looks like a left foot. Looks good though I like the changes you made.

I can see how it looks like that, I think it's because the laces are at a weird angle. These are definitely the correct feet though, they are both mirrored and have different soles and curvatures. The two left feet I had before were identical in every way.

looks pretty good!!
what damage was done to the shoulder area when removing the pads?

It leaves two small holes on each shoulder. On his left shoulder, there is also a bit of glue residue, though it's hardly noticeable, and could be mistaken for weathering.
I opened up the suit to get under it, but seeing how they are attached, you could even pull them off without having to open the suit (which requires to undo the stitching in the collar).

IMG_6583_small.jpg

IMG_6585_small.jpg

IMG_6591_small.jpg

IMG_6550_2_small.jpg

look's good n clean with the small mods of removing straps n other bits. Nice work!

Thanks, guys. :)

I can see how it looks like that, I think it's because the laces are at a weird angle. These are definitely the correct feet though, they are both mirrored and have different soles and curvatures. The two left feet I had before were identical in every way.

It leaves two small holes on each shoulder. On his left shoulder, there is also a bit of glue residue, though it's hardly noticeable, and could be mistaken for weathering.
I opened up the suit to get under it, but seeing how they are attached, you could even pull them off without having to open the suit (which requires to undo the stitching in the collar).

IMG_6583_small.jpg

IMG_6585_small.jpg

IMG_6591_small.jpg

Thanks for showing this agonister86! Glad finally someone did!
If he had come like this (ie no shoulder pads/optional shoulder pads) I would have been more inclined to get him. In this case he more resembles the comic version.

Great job and thanks again for posting pics of the shoulder pad removal

Thanks,
I opened up the suit to get under it, but seeing how they are attached, you could even pull them off without having to open the suit (which requires to undo the stitching in the

Sweet! Thanks a lot for the detailed information! :hi5:

Worked some more on him:
- made him a black collar (slips over the red turtleneck, so I can remove it if I don't like it)
- put some black nailheads over the holes
- cut the sleeves of the red undershirt, essentially making it a t-shirt

Still to do:
- close the collar of the suit back up (perhaps with magnets)

IMG_6625_2_small.jpg

IMG_6645_2_small.jpg

Back