Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been on the fence about ordering this toy, but the complaints I'm reading are making me think it might be better to wait for the Hot Toys version (even though I believe that figure will be even more restrictive in posing due to the movie spandex look). Too many weird/frustrating problems for a $200+ toy. Maybe the price will drop eventually?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Two left feet? That would be funny if it weren't true. I've P.O.'d Punisher, considering adding Ol' Wade here to offset the grim mug of Frank's. I just don't want to drop two bills and have the figure's arm fall off.

I just don't want to drop two bills and have the figure's arm fall off.

I've superglued parts back on my IM Mark 3 and Mark 43.

Hulk's have had mysterious spots on them. And one had a jacked up arm.

Point: Most products will have some lemons. They are plastic.

It's a great figure.

I really want this but hoping for a HT version. Hopefully toy soul will reveal something. :pray

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watch it sell like... hot cakes(toys).

It only strengthens chances now that Marvel and Fox are mending bridges.

Deadpool's a Fox movie? Did not know that. I don't expect Deadpool to make much of a ripple, rated R comic book flicks rarely do as far as I know, but hopefully it will be entertaining.

I don't expect Deadpool to make much of a ripple

The character is INSANELY popular(overrated?). Even casual fans love him.

It won't make Avengers money... but if the reviews are good, watch it become a sleeper hit.

Any pics of him flirting with Marvel Hot Toys?

Just wanna see if he fits in...

bdd1c19da687333223f6db9217e017aa.jpg

1,000 ideas for this guy. Just endless. :)

From cool fighting stuff to the humor stuff. Just a fun figure.

And thanks for the rep
411859566.jpg

The character is INSANELY popular(overrated?). Even casual fans love him.

It won't make Avengers money... but if the reviews are good, watch it become a sleeper hit.

Maybe. It's just my understanding that R rated comic book flicks make bupkiss at the box office. And other than the odd reference to other Marvel movies (as happened in the Daredevil Netflix show) I expect this to be an island unto itself.

But ultimately who cares? If it's a movie Deadpool fans appreciate and whatever comic fans happen to see it, does it matter if it bombs? At least you have this one.

I'll wait until after the first of the year to decide about this toy. If Hot Toys does confirm I may hold off or wait for a price drop (if one ever occurs). Good looking figure. Has anyone just glued those pouches on permanently?

I dont know if u guy's ever saw movie VOICES with Ryan and how he is completely crazy murderer but a good comedy worth watching kinda like a predeadpool story lol.:lol

Back