Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'm not too thrilled with SS. Live chat and originally they were basically like "oh well" about any compensation for the delay. Which will be into next week at best.

After she first threatening to close my account and all pre-orders with them [over $1000] she offered me free shipping on my next item.

How about doing that to start with??

This is absolutely horrible customer service, sideshow or their shipping service sent your package to the wrong state :slap A huuuuge mistake on their part and one that should never happen. Then when you call upset about this and want your overly expensive shipping refunded because it promised delivery on a certain date and didn't deliver on its promise because of a huge error, then Sideshow's customer service wants to be like "oh well sucks to be you" **** that Craig, you were in the right to be upset and if the customer service agent that you spoke to had done what they are supposed to do, you never would have had to threaten anything! This was a simple case and sideshow should have just apologized and refunded your shipping and bitched out ups and gotten their money back from them since it sounds like it was their fault, end of story and everyone happy. Instead they want to try and cheap out on you and offer you nothing until you stand up for yourself, then they offer you something :slap that is really really ******, and everyone on here who gave you a hard time for standing up for yourself make me sick. If someone orders a pizza and it's supposed to be delivered by 7 pm and it shows up a week later would you pay the delivery fee, ya I didn't think so. I have never had a bad experience with a sideshow rep but whoever you dealt with really shouldn't be working there. Sorry again to hear about this Craig and I apologize for the other members who gave you a hard time for standing up for yourself and your hard earned money!

Remain patient Craig. You've regained the high ground. It won't hurt to call and check in on the status to keep things moving.

The rep I talked to via chat called me today to confirm if I had gotten it or not. She was very sweet on the phone, and I apologized again, as she had not gotten the email yet. She said all was good, and she didn't think twice about it.

Now UPS is another story :pow

Sorry again to hear about this Craig and I apologize for the other members who gave you a hard time for standing up for yourself and your hard earned money!

It's all good. Some of it was a touch harsh. But I'm cool. I did vent out of frustration with the situation.....but I think it is UPS in the wrong, not SS.

I just want my dang figure :)

You are misinformed. Businesses lie all the time to customers for various reasons. It is rude for them to lie to me on multiple occasions when I am PAYING them....

So... once again. I sent form in Tuesday. Two business days for them to contact me (not three). Wednesday passes. Nothing. One more business day. Two hours before the second business day passes I ask them about my return. Rep says she will ask returns... not even a minute later she says they will contact me later that day. Guess what? They don't. You don't think that is rude? Lying to me? That is what it was. I sat there for two hours waiting for the RMA number or whatever it is called to return my item and ship it back to SSC. So, instead of shipping it out Thursday.... now I have to wait until Monday. By the time SSC gets it next Friday.... they won't process it till the week of the 16th.

You're right. I misunderstood. I thought they contacted you Thursday, not Friday (which is too late). Still, I don't think you were lied to. They did fail to make contact within the standard time allotment, but the initial person you spoke to on Tuesday wasn't lying, she was explaining the procedure. The rep you spoke to Thursday wasn't lying either. It sounds like that person attempted to reach the returns department, but they were too busy to answer. So there was an intent to pass your message on to the returns department after your call, with the anticipation that the returns department would get back to you before closing. Perhaps they were swamped, or short staffed. Either way, they clearly dropped the ball and were unable to meet their commitment to you, which is their fault. Now you have to wait even longer, which really sucks. But to accuse them of blatantly lying to you that much, is to accuse them of malice; in which case you shouldn't want do business with them ever again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Deadpool arrived fashionably late to my house today. I absolutely LOVE ,LOVE ,LOVE this figure. I only have a few gripe's and that's the hands are annoying , pouches fall off but so many damn pouches must double check didnt miss any to put on, and 1 head kinda loose. Other then my speech bubble i need to reglue he is a stunning HOMERUN of a release. I cant stop starring at him with joy n awe. Sorry 1 other thing is the poles in the base 4 comic bubbles kinda get in way of swords on his back but minor last nitpick. This guy was made with Sideshows secret ingredient LOVE lol a new favorite. I prey Sideshow doubledips and give's us a GREY Deadpool pretty please sideshow. I'll take pic's tomorrow or later again AMAZING figure a new Favorite.

I do wonder if the new neck style head could work with a regular neck peg ? I was planning maybe do a tuxedo deadpool bash or ante up and see how much Tony Mei's custom deadpool might be for a 2nd release. I know custom's are pricey and rather just buy a 2nd deadpool for cheaper then custom route. I'm just super happy sideshow attacked this deadspool release i hate custom's price's. I just cant justify 4-5 hundred on this hobby for 1 figure, or how ever it more it would cost.

my very quick pic's b4 my cam battery died ,I'll take better later on.
Love this figure.

If have photobucket make your own comic bubbles lol in edit part with sticker's.

Last edited:
I have a very small collection (eight figures) but this DP is in the top three of them. I was really disappointed with the STRIKE cap (and he was my most he was my most anticipated figure).

I love my Deadpool if for no other reason than this:

IMG_0645.JPG

I must say, Sideshow really delivered on this figure. They f'ing KILLED it! Congrats to anyone that bought. Well done ,Sideshow. Now let's try to do this for like, ya know, every release. [emoji38] Poor Luke didn't turn out so hot.

..well..it's something..WIP

Attachments

• 20151108_010433.jpg
    20151108_010433.jpg
    294.5 KB · Views: 378
  • 20151108_010423.jpg
    20151108_010423.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 377
He looks great, he really does. I'm so glad i preordered him. This figure is making the waiting for the movie less painful :)

Definitely be careful with those pouches. I didn't realize one fell off until I walked into the living room a few hours later and found one on the floor. I thought I was being careful after reading the comments.

..well..it's something..WIP

yo. that looks really, really good. not perfect, but i would buy that with more satisfaction than old plastic-heads. when they decided to go the plastic head route way back, they always said it "just wouldn't look right", or it would look out of scale. your addition makes it look way more like a 1/6 scale representation of a real individual, rather than a 12" action figure. awesome, awesome work.

Fairly happy with this fig, forgot how much it was, but its probably as close to HT as SS will get.

I ended up removing the fore-arm cover do-hickies (Technical term) they made the hands waaaay more difficult to swap and pose since you couldn't get the gauntlet portion up higher to get better access o the hand holes. Honestly I don't think it detracts at all from the figure, they should have just put the yellow pads on the suit and been done with it.

While I absolutely LOVE the 2 part boot/gauntlet design, they could have made the joint area thinner or less overlap, articulation is more limited that could me imo but they do look good.

Back