Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You threatened to close your account, and demanded compensation...because you had to wait?

I said "well perhaps I'll shop with someone else", she said "we'll close your account". Sorry, but that's not the way you do business.

Your sense of entitlement makes me SICK. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Had I been that CSR, I would've closed your account in a heartbeat.

Damn straight.

"Are you a manager?"

"I am now. Adios."

Then I would have hung up on him.

Whatever happen to being a little patient? I am disappointed she did not close his accounts.

yeah, i'm sure that $1,000 would've hurt pretty bad. Don't wanna lose those big spender accounts.

Don't really care what any of you think. I've run a business successfully for 35 years now. The $1,000 is just what I currently have and order, and have spent that amount in the last month also.

This entire thread has been about bitching about shipping price. So if you or UPS misplaces my order, a small gesture would be nice. There are alternatives to shop at.

Running a business [how many of you do?] I would have, and have, eaten costs when something goes wrong.

Sorry if you're offended :moon

I said "well perhaps I'll shop with someone else", she said "we'll close your account". Sorry, but that's not the way you do business.

Don't really care what any of you think. I've run a business successfully for 35 years now. The $1,000 is just what I currently have and order, and have spent that amount in the last month also.

This entire thread has been about bitching about shipping price. So if you or UPS misplaces my order, a small gesture would be nice. There are alternatives to shop at.

Running a business [how many of you do?] I would have, and have, eaten costs when something goes wrong.

Of course you care or you wouldn't have posted it. You were rude and out of line and your follow-up post proves what kind of person you are. Delays happen in the real world. Deal with it.

It's happened to me before with Sideshow where they took my money and didn't ship for 2 weeks. I just sent them a polite email asking why and they shipped it the next day. Clearly an oversight. Maybe i should have asked for them to give me all my other preorders for free?

You threaten people and expect asskissing in return. You suck.

Nothing went wrong. You had to wait a couple extra days. Is your business extortion?

That's great you would eat the cost. How much volume do you do? How many cancelled Po orders do you have that cost you tens of thousands a year? How many "replacements" that cost you tens of thousands a year do you do? How much dead money do you have a year? How many customers do you have that ask for free gifts?

You run a business. That's great. Is it the same business? Is it a large multinational business? Is it one anyone here has ever heard of? What exactly do you do? Throwing out you run a business and that means you completly understand how it should be done Has zero weight without any idea if the business is in anyway close to the business you are questioning. Maybe your a plumber, or some other service business and your freebie is a consult. You have 1000 in PO. That's great. That's four hulk figures. Sorry, but they do tens of millions a year in business. Your big spender dollars don't equate to much in the grand scheme. (And just FYI I have over 2300 a month on average in orders or flex from ssc and you know how many free things or free shipping I have gotten? Or asked for? )

And given how great ssc is with helping folks out I doubt the rep would have offered nothing and to drop you unless there was either history or attitude. Ssc has a 10-20% lose on every order on average from things like cancelled POs and replacements. Just look at the hot toys orders alone to get an idea how much money that is.

Say 400 total releases (of hot toys) at an average of 1000 sales (very low, but let's go with it) that's 400,000 sales. Say an average price of 150 bucks(again, very low). Then a 20% lose on average. That's what...damn math...umm around 12 million I think. Yes that's over 15 years. But that's still a LOT of dead money. (My math may be off, but you get the idea)

Ok look.......apparently I'm in the wrong or y'all wouldn't be rattled. I've read over and over and over here we are "getting screwed on shipping" on this figure. I even made fun of it.

So I guess I had a knee-jerk reaction yesterday.

**I will apologize to SSC.** and they can revoke the free shipping.

I do run my business in an upstanding way. I *always* go the extra mile, and I guess what I project and expect from others wasn't correct.

Apologies to the forum. I want to do what's right.

Apologies to the forum. I want to do what's right.

Ok, then. You're a fast learner. It's easy to get caught up in the pitchforking around here. I'm sure SSC would appreciate the apology, but I would imagine they'd also let you keep your free shipping. They're like that, even if they have undertaken to fleece us all in a diabolical global shipping conspiracy.

I'm the new guy; y'all are the veterans.

I can admit when I'm wrong. I want to fit in and contribute to the community.....not piss people off.

Again apologies. Hope y'all have a great Friday :duff

My email to SS:

I contacted you via chat yesterday, and feel I was out of line:

I had spent 35+ mins (on hold) with UPS and was ticked off, as I said in my open. I should not have requested anything from you.

You offered free shipping on item ********. Please revoke that and charge it as normal. The problem is UPS, not you.

My apologies. I love your company and want to be in good standing with you. Craig Walker.

My email to SS:

I had spent 35+ mins (on hold) with UPS and was ticked off, as I said in my open. I should not have requested anything from you.

You offered free shipping on item ********. Please revoke that and charge it as normal. The problem is UPS, not you.

My apologies. I love your company and want to be in good standing with you. Craig Walker.

You're redeemed in my eyes.

AFM

Wow... I go to sleep for six hours and BAM!! I return to find Babies on Pitchforks. [emoji16]
Sucks that your Deadpool got lost on his way home. I'd have been mad too, but nobody likes you when you're angry (pun intended).
I agree that you overreacted. I'm glad to see you're willing to admit that you took out your frustration on the wrong people (at SSC & here at SSF). You might have ruined that employees day and created a torch wielding angry mob here, but you can't really take any of it back. An official apology was a nice touch though; and it's a good start.
Soon enough, you'll be holding little Deadpool in your hands, and hopefully you'll put this silly mess behind you. Don't dwell on it long term, but learn from it to prevent similar incidents in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My email to SS:

:clap

mine showed up yesterday. very happy with him! solid figure... shoulder joints were a little tight. as others have said, the pouches are a little fiddly but nothing ridiculous. i really don't have an issue w/ the box as a couple have complained about... the artwork looks cool and everything is packaged well. but i'm not a box guy... so as long as the figure arrives in safe condition and isn't beat up.... i'm fine. accessories are good and well detailed... the 2 different heads are sweet and work well. the suit isn't form fitting as some have said, but you need it a tad loose to be able to keep him dynamic in setups... i have no complaints at all with it.

he really is a LOT of fun setting up and putting in different display options! there are SO many! i haven't had this much fun flip flopping around the setup in a long time!

and he really photos well!

Whoever doesn't like this figure is a dirty commie.

:lol I like it, the suit reminds me a little of this.... and I don't care for the knee or shoulder armor, but it's definitely a cool figure in spite of its flaws.

image.jpg

Back