Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot this shipped on Friday. Looks like I'll get it Wednesday. Not happy with the freaking $21.25 shipping. If this is the way it's going to be the $20 monthly codes won't even cover shipping anymore. :mad:

Wow, it costs the same to ship from OH to CA. (2228.7 miles) as it is to ship from CA to CA (69.9 miles).

Forgot this shipped on Friday. Looks like I'll get it Wednesday. Not happy with the freaking $21.25 shipping. If this is the way it's going to be the $20 monthly codes won't even cover shipping anymore. :mad:

Ssc has already factored that in, hence why they give them out like candy

JUST ARRIVED! I am glad my Fed Ex guy likes to be hugged...:eek:

IMG_3964.jpg

Alter Ego has this for $214.99.

Deadpool 12 Inch Figure

Get it while you can.

AFM

Thanks for the heads up! Got him for $221 shipped, thanks to Alter Ego's discounted price and my proximity to them. The shipping debacle on sideshow's part just blows my mind. If Alter Ego had not been able to get more stock after being pre-sold out, I would not have bought from sideshow just because of the shipping. Unscrupulous.

Sorry for the terrible pics, ran out of time on my lunch break:

Quality is no where near on par with Hot Toys but I'd say it's about equal to Enterbay.

Sorry for the terrible pics, ran out of time on my lunch break:

Quality is no where near on par with Hot Toys but I'd say it's about equal to Enterbay.
Spliff from the spawn board?

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Back