Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate that sideshow is ripping us on shipping. $19 to Florida...

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I hate that sideshow is ripping us on shipping. $19 to Florida...

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

--

Indeed.

I just received my charge/shipping notice for the EX version. $18.63 by UPS.

Mine will arrive on Thursday as well.

Debating whether to open it and leave it as is and flip it next year.

Congrats guys. You're gonna love this figure. Can't wait to see the zany poses some of you pull off.

Mine's coming! Hot Toys one would just be a movie version. Hmmm who're those guys giving us Creed? They could do the first Deadpool. Or Crossbones.

Shipping cost has nothing to do with having the EX or not. It's just Sideshow and their insane shipping costs, unfortunately. :(
With shipping($30), the custom fees($60) and the current exchange rate($258.00 USD = $338.00 CAD), I'd be looking at over $400 ($338 + $30 + $60 = $428) for this figure. Just can't do it, no matter how much I love the character. Especially with it not being the movie version....and to be honest....this version by Sideshow and not Hot Toys is just not worth that kind of money, really. That's HALF a Hulkbuster.....
Good luck and congrats, guys. Maybe I'll be able to snag it for a decent price after the fact, but there's just no way this figure is worth $400+....

J

Same here. Cancelled my Ex. With shipping, packout and the 20% tax on the cost of the figure and the shipping to the UK i just couldn't justify it. If this had been a true comicbook Deadpool i would have paid it without question but not for this "inspired by" nonsense.

Let me know when someone gets the license to do real Marvel comics versions of these characters we all know and love.

So after waiting two days for Sideshow to get back to me on my shipping inquiry I was told that 20.96 was their actual cost after UPS gave them a discount. If that's true then UPS is gouging SSC.

I will. :) I'm not a long time DP fan, the movie buzz [actually that short they did on YT] got me really interested in the character. So the 'liberties' with the figure aren't a big deal to me. I think it looks very good.

If you Google image him, there are many versions of his look/outfit. The shoulder pads are the only thing I haven't seen in drawings. Well, and the knee pads are shin guards....

I will. :) I'm not a long time DP fan, the movie buzz [actually that short they did on YT] got me really interested in the character. So the 'liberties' with the figure aren't a big deal to me. I think it looks very good.

If you Google image him, there are many versions of his look/outfit. The shoulder pads are the only thing I haven't seen in drawings. Well, and the knee pads are shin guards....

Based on what I've seen of your posts, I think you'll really enjoy this character! Personally I'm still holding out for a hot toys version but I've got a bunch of deadpool statues in my game room so I don't have an urgent need for a figure, but if hot toys doesn't make one :cuckoo: I will probly pick this guy up eventually, it is cool, I just wish they would have gone for more of the look that the movie did (it's perfect)

He's a smart a$$.....like me :yess:

I love the character. The movie drops on my Bday [Feb 12]. I'll be in that number
Deadpool_PJQL9G.gif

Where do you see shipping charge? I got my final invoice and says it will arrive wendsday but says 0.00 on freight

Even though I'm getting this version, in the snowballs chance in hell that HT makes a Reynolds deadpool, I'll get it as well. I have no problem owning both versions.

Back