Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have to affirmatively accept early processing? The email looks like it's asking the buyer's permission.

My next question is does early processing in any way affect the shipping quote. One would think no, but this issue is messy already.

Do you have to affirmatively accept early processing? The email looks like it's asking the buyer's permission.

My next question is does early processing in any way affect the shipping quote. One would think no, but this issue is messy already.

Yes, the email is asking the buyers permission to charge their card early.

Sweet early trick or treat Deadpool early processing SWEET!:yess: I cant wait to get him. Stoked!:yess:

ha ha Carlton dance.:lol

Hmmm I got the ex too. I'd be questioning them why so much,that's almost 3 times the price of a HT figure ship cost.

Yeah I'm calling them today to see why. It looks like they adjusted it based on my charge this morning but it was still $22.00, especially considering I'm technically closer to them than you are. :-/

My guess is I've got the exclusive? If not, then maybe by 40 miles i'm in a different zone from UPS?

Shipping cost has nothing to do with having the EX or not. It's just Sideshow and their insane shipping costs, unfortunately. :(
With shipping($30), the custom fees($60) and the current exchange rate($258.00 USD = $338.00 CAD), I'd be looking at over $400 ($338 + $30 + $60 = $428) for this figure. Just can't do it, no matter how much I love the character. Especially with it not being the movie version....and to be honest....this version by Sideshow and not Hot Toys is just not worth that kind of money, really. That's HALF a Hulkbuster.....
Good luck and congrats, guys. Maybe I'll be able to snag it for a decent price after the fact, but there's just no way this figure is worth $400+....

J

Opted for the early charging and still no email nor has my status changed from processing. Kinda thinking mine isn't shipping early after all lol

Back