Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my notice. $28 shipping and I called up because I could have sworn I paid the initial PO fee...they said no, they didn't initially charge one that it's recent, so it's a $260 figure. With the exchange rate being so horrific to Canada right now, and this insane shipping, I probably won't be able to get this now, which really sucks because I'm in my 40s, I've loved comic books with Spidey, Iron Man and The Hulk since I was 5, Deadpool since New Mutants #98....I've been really excited for this figure since PO....*sigh*

I think this may be around for a while maybe not the ex head pool head but I can live without. Besides I can save up some points and get that price down. I'm just so offended by the shipping so almost double the HT Obi wan shipping which I received last week.

,For me BBTS has this for $9.74 FedEx shipping. Vs SSC $18 UPS it's the regular version at BBTS but this says something about some of the shipping cost.

Why you think so , just interested

Отправлено с моего iPad используя Tapatalk

Because there is barely ever any Fox Marvel movie merchandise. I think it's because Disney owns the merchandise rights, and they won't produce anything from the x-men or fantastic 4 movies.

..mine is $30, considering Philippines is just a neighbouring country from Hongkong..inquired if it's really the shipping cost through customer service..they said it's really $30..

If only they went with a comic accurate suit this would have been one of my favorite figures ever. I hate the "inspired by" nonsense. This Marvel line could have been amazing. Now I'll just wait and hope Hot Toys makes a movie version (which just so happens to be closer to the comics than this "comic" version!).

Yeah maybe if the material was different like leather like or more conformed to the body instead of the baggy pajama it would be more ideal, I love the HS and accessories. I don't know if I'm gonna keep my order.

my quote to FL was $18.63... which is BS because i sent a box that weighed more to CA and it was $3 cheaper for me! and i don't get the shipping discounts these guys do!

I GOT AN EARLY PROCESSING NOTICE FOR FRIDAY!!!!!

I have never got one of those....HOOWAH! !!!!

Same. $18 shipping to Miss.

Pumped to get him, actually the first order I ever placed with SS.

(but I bought 12 figures while I was waiting :wink1:)

Back