Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And it's not even double boxed with padding.

That's my biggest issue with SSC. I pay $10 extra dollars for a packout and it still doesn't protect the product because they put paper around the figure instead of bubble wrap. My HT Mark 3 diecast box came damaged because my shipper got used as a soccer ball by UPS. If all other retailers can double box with bubble wrap AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, why can't SSC?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443732841.331937.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443732897.717597.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443732926.447476.jpg

I should have taken a picture of the styrofoam insert as it too was smashed in from the damage. It's like this box was dropped off of a 12 story building or something.

I find it amazing u live in same state as sideshow and get damaged box . I live in michigan and never had damage in the 3 to 4 yrs of collecting n never get a pack out. i guess we know where the disgruntall ups workers are sorry Jimmie.

Just checked sideshow site shipping total corrected to 18.63 now.

Last edited:
I tweeted @sideshowchicky yesterday and asked her to look into it. Shipping to Aus is now showing as $30.44. Glad that's been fixed.

I find it amazing u live in same state as sideshow and get damaged box . I live in michigan and never had damage in the 3 to 4 yrs of collecting n never get a pack out. i guess we know where the disgruntall ups workers are sorry Jimmie.

Just checked sideshow site shipping total corrected to 18.63 now.

I've had many of my shipper boxes thrashed and just recently got fed up with it to the point where I signed up for automatic pack-out. Low and behold I'm paying extra money with the same result.

I really should look into it because my girlfriend's brother is a UPS driver and could tell me where the dropkicking of my package is taking place. My guess would be the West Sacramento sort facility, but who really knows.

Shoot you guys are lucky I haven't received anything from sideshow on this figure yet.... ANYTHING!!!!

Hey Mate,
I buy from SSC to show them customer "Loyalty" (I have been buying SSC since universal Monsters) I also do it for the reward points. As well as the EX... I love some of the exclusive Items ( like Hoth,s damaged Head Sculpt for one)
The shipping was never really an Issue, I think on my Han and Luke Hoth I paid about 30 - 35 USD each so I was happy paying that
Now paying 101 USD is to much. So I have sent SSC an E-Mail to cancel my next 8 items down the pipe line.

i used to buy direct from them to get EX...but not anymore the fedex fee was a killer.

and yeah 30$ shipping for domestic area is too expensive.

once i sent 300gr package to Germany only for 25$.

how is the figure ?////what is his clothing material? expensive or cheap feel?

tq

noob to many things deadpool is the ex headpool accessory a must have?

i used to buy direct from them to get EX...but not anymore the fedex fee was a killer.

and yeah 30$ shipping for domestic area is too expensive.

once i sent 300gr package to Germany only for 25$.

how is the figure ?////what is his clothing material? expensive or cheap feel?

tq

Sorry Mate I don't have it yet
Now that my shipping has also dropped down to 30.44 USD and after my chicken little episode yesterday I have to scramble to ask SSC not to cancel my order !!
ahhh rather embarrassing..

my flex is still scheduled for oct 5, but shipping is still at $31+ Cali to Fl. time for me to give them a call tomorrow to set that shipping cost straight.

Back