Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You must be the only one that's had any chang. Mine still says processing.

It's still "shipping soon" but funds have been taken. With our reduced dollar it was quite expensive. I'm really having to rethink my purchases these days. That said, I'm looking forward to this one.

Well just cancelled mine. More I looked at it and thought about the cost I just lost interest.

Best reason to cancel.

It's still "shipping soon" but funds have been taken. With our reduced dollar it was quite expensive. I'm really having to rethink my purchases these days. That said, I'm looking forward to this one.

Best reason to cancel.

Our loonie is in the ******* too. With the exception of the mondo turtles which I'm paying up front but ship next year, I have nothing from sideshow PO'd. I have Deadpool coming (I really hope he ships this month) and the Kerrigan statue. Stuff is just getting too expensive and the dollar isn't helping.

Our loonie is in the ******* too. With the exception of the mondo turtles which I'm paying up front but ship next year, I have nothing from sideshow PO'd. I have Deadpool coming (I really hope he ships this month) and the Kerrigan statue. Stuff is just getting too expensive and the dollar isn't helping.
Yup, CAD is crap right now and has been for awhile. I'm only buying or pre-ordering grail pieces these days. I had dead pool on preorder but he ain't worth $330

I just chatted with Tesa and she confirmed for me as well that shipping on Deadpool was $32 from CA to Michigan. I said in the almost 20 years of shopping with them I've never seen a shipping price spike like that on a 1/6 product before, and it was making me question whether I should continue shopping with Sideshow. She told me that the decision was made to not offer a discounted shipping cost on this product, and that most of the time there is a discount on shipping fees. She offered me a discount on the product, but said she was unable to change the shipping costs.

This was the final nail in my shopping with Sideshow, and most likely the deciding factor in killing my 1/6 collection entirely. It has just finally gotten out of control, and if anyone thinks that any 1/6 product Sideshow is manufacturing in 2015 is worth $250+, they are out of their damn mind.

I just lost between $200 - $300 in NRD's, but all Sideshow preorders have been cancelled and Tesa said she would close my account. I asked her to please tell anyone up the ladder that would listen that Sideshow's business decisions and lack of communication with customers is costing them long time loyal customers. Hopefully someone will pay attention.

Just a quick update to my situation, I was surprised to see today that Sideshow refunded all of my NRDs for the pre-orders I cancelled when I closed my account last week. There was no discussion about them doing this, so if this was just a standard practice, then there may still be hope for the company to turn itself around.

Well 4 days after being charged my fig is still marked as shipping soon. I just did a live chat and was told he is shipping out today. Fingers crossed I get him early next week.

Well 4 days after being charged my fig is still marked as shipping soon. I just did a live chat and was told he is shipping out today. Fingers crossed I get him early next week.

???? My exclusive final flex payment was moved to november 5. Is the regular version shipping now or the exclusive?

After watching the posing video on sideshows youtube account, I'm even more excited to get him now. He just looks wicked.

I think they dropped the ball on the speech bubble though. They're just transparent stickers that you can place on it. Sadly unless you're careful and wash your hands every time you change them, you'll probably get crap stuck to the sticky part or the glue will just eventually go to crap and then you'll probably just have to throw them away. They should have made them magnets. Like just simple fridge magnets. That would have solved it so easy.

That or if they had made the speech bubbles in individual rigid plastic or even a thick cardstock. If they had to be stickers, they should have done it like static window clings.

Looks sweet in the video. Speech bubble is a cool idea but the way they designed it sucks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

EX shipped :yess:

Interestingly it has shipped from Hong Kong and not Sideshows California warehouse as usual and via UPS Expedited instead of Fedex.

Might explain why you got it so quickly. Instead of waiting for them all to reach San Diego and then shipping to you, they shipped em out from HK. That's definitely a different route.

Did yours ship out Direct from Hong Kong too?

Yeah Mate its coming out from HKG as well.
Must admit this is a welcome change Means it will take no time at all ( compared to the US )

By the way can some one point me to the posing video that has been mentioned in the above posts
Would be greatly appreciated I cant find it anywhere

cheers

thank you Scareb,
that's fantastic even more pumped for him now.

very much appreciated

Back