Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1:6 - Marvel - Deadpool figure

Unfortunately, I know people that have dealt with him directly and they say he is a jerk.

Really? Mhmmm

Maybe he's bitter from all the cyber bullying he receives :lol

not so uncommon in comicbooks though.

Alan Moore, Alex Ross and others have been known for being schmucks.

Jar jar.jpg

Been too many pages since the pic of the figure

Pool.jpg

Really? Mhmmm

Maybe he's bitter from all the cyber bullying he receives :lol

not so uncommon in comicbooks though.

Alan Moore, Alex Ross and others have been known for being schmucks.

I've seen Liefeld in person but haven't really met him. He was talking to some con-goers and it seems that he's accommodating at least. However his usual tweets as well as most articles written about him tell me that he can be an ego at times.

I've got to work with Alex Ross on 4 books, the only thing I can say about him is that he's possibly not a people person. He keeps communication lines limited (and keeps it purely professional), and seldom attends shows. Among the superstars I was blessed to have met/worked with, I'd say that Marc Silvestri is a genuinely nice guy.

I've seen Liefeld in person but haven't really met him. He was talking to some con-goers and it seems that he's accommodating at least. However his usual tweets as well as most articles written about him tell me that he can be an ego at times.

I've got to work with Alex Ross on 4 books, the only thing I can say about him is that he's possibly not a people person. He keeps communication lines limited (and keeps it purely professional), and seldom attends shows. Among the superstars I was blessed to have met/worked with, I'd say that Marc Silvestri is a genuinely nice guy.

Marc Silvestri is one of the artists from my childhood, I loved his work on Darkness and it's crossovers with Superman and Batman.

Btw I also like your style very much man :duff: that Batman #0 cover was brilliant, I loved that you showed the armor beneath the suit, I've always pictured it like that.

I mentioned I have been reading Deadpool lately.

Well, the more I read, the more I *NEED* this figure. At this point I am dying to know when they are gonna release it. *ugh*

(yes, this is a shameless bump to keep this one going)

HI, TOM!

Marc Silvestri is one of the artists from my childhood, I loved his work on Darkness and it's crossovers with Superman and Batman.

Btw I also like your style very much man :duff: that Batman #0 cover was brilliant, I loved that you showed the armor beneath the suit, I've always pictured it like that.

Oh man, thank you, that means a lot and I really appreciate it :)

Yeah, Marc's a beast of an artist. Among the Image founders I'd say he's the artist who just keeps on getting better! :)

I mentioned I have been reading Deadpool lately.

Well, the more I read, the more I *NEED* this figure. At this point I am dying to know when they are gonna release it. *ugh*

(yes, this is a shameless bump to keep this one going)

HI, TOM!

I can't wait for this figure to go on PO. I want this so bad!

Anyway, I read that the "Tom" was the guy we shouldn't be thanking. He didn't approve of that teaser that's why we still don't have that Deadpool movie!

Also, saw this earleir... Ryan's mo-cap for the first part of the teaser?

1555518_794679267231565_7946889284680579968_n.jpg

Oh man, Heubert Michael, as in Vampirella too? Awesome, I love your work. I did not know you've done Batman. I may have to check that out.

Anyway, I read that the "Tom" was the guy we shouldn't be thanking. He didn't approve of that teaser that's why we still don't have that Deadpool movie!

Maybe we can get a grassroots movement going like Jericho did with "Nuts!".

I'm thinking we should all send Tom.... Deadpool hand-grenades.

Can I get a "So say we all!"?

Oh man, Heubert Michael, as in Vampirella too? Awesome, I love your work. I did not know you've done Batman. I may have to check that out.

Thanks, Rambler, I appreciate that! Yes, I drew a lot of issues of Vampi for Dynamite. I wish I drew better pages, but then sometimes the deadlines were just tight.

Oh, no! I haven't drawn for Batman yet -- that was just a sketch for a blank cover, a commission :) Haven't worked for DC again since 2009, hopefully soon! I'm currently working on Cyber Force with Silvestri :)

Maybe we can get a grassroots movement going like Jericho did with "Nuts!".

I'm thinking we should all send Tom.... Deadpool hand-grenades.

Can I get a "So say we all!"?

LOL, I read that TOM's no longer in charge of the studio. Let's pray that the new guy on the chair has more sense... of humor! :lol

I read all about it here... it's a good read. Check it out if you still havent'! :)

https://whatculture.com/film/8-things-you-need-to-know-about-the-leaked-deadpool-test-footage.php

Back