Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1:6 - Marvel - Deadpool figure

I know some might want an alternative unmasked portrait, but if there is a 2nd portrait, I'd rather another masked sculpt. Maybe a more silly or comedic one, or a different comic book styled mask.

I'm with you, except I want an angry one. Like where he has both eyes narrowed as if he's unloading his pistols into some unfortunate souls.

Deadpool_Fires_Guns_HV.jpg

They could take off a couple straps and throw in 2-3 HS. Big-eye, squinty-eye, and half-mask would be awesome.

You'd think with the test footage trending like crazy that Sideshow would release this figure sooner rather than later.

Not liking the wonky shoulder-guards, the gaiters or the loose red collar, but otherwise the figure looks pretty nifty.

You'd think with the test footage trending like crazy that Sideshow would release this figure sooner rather than later.

Your Avatar just helped me figure out a dynamic pose for Punisher and Deadpool. That, or Deadpool and Wolverine fighting.

What's with the jumpsuit? Do I need to go to Tony Meis for an accurate Deadpool outfit?

Last edited:

Where did you see their reaction?
Did they make a reaction video like on Youtube?
:dunno

Nicieza comments were on Facebook, while Liefeld made a series of tweets regarding the video. Liefeld seemed very ecstatic -- and very proud.

Anyway, I'm really digging the liberties SSC took on this figure. I don't mind all the add-ons and whatnot. I'd love to have this on my shelves soon!

EDIT: I took screenshots of Fabian's Fb wall, as well as the Liefeld article from NERDREACTOR.COM for your perusal.

FN_zpsc9275460.jpg

R1_zps124f436a.jpg

R2_zps5253d9c1.jpg

r3_zps90b4dd27.jpg

Back