Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
411859566.jpg

The character really lends itself to a lot of poses, and I think, regardless of version ss OR ht, we're gunna see A LOT of pics with a LOT of great poses!! I love the character, no matter what, so the more pics there are, the happier I am. It's gunna be so fun to have Deadpool with my Avengers....

J

Such a fun figure. Gonna get another one to customize. Anybody have suggestions on how to keep Tony's suit pants up on these? Love his, Ashkan and Gustavo's work so much on these

Such a fun figure. Gonna get another one to customize. Anybody have suggestions on how to keep Tony's suit pants up on these? Love his, Ashkan and Gustavo's work so much on these

need to lower the neck, tighten the belt

as for the pants, in the modern comic, his pants are much lower to keep up with the newer trend, but message me on facebook, I'll be able to do something for you :)

the figure should look like this

9ad6dd519049ea2c369b69c304c3c764.jpg
a38f0c3eba55ca625a250f6810f7231c.jpg

Got Tony's 90's suit in the mail yesterday and I've got it futzed to my liking. The body I have it on is kinda skinny but so's 'pool in many of his appearances. Loving the look. Thanks Tony!!!

On the flip side I've got the sideshow figure done to my liking finally. I took a forum member's advice and clipped the brown straps while taking off the shoulder armor. Looks much better in my opinion. Hopefully I won't need any more Deadpool figures, but the Hot Toys one is looking kinda good. I dunno...

Awesome custom guys and i also like tony mei's suit! anyway a question for @Craig walker how did you shave the head peg to sit better on the body? did you shaved the round connector or the main neck peg?

Love it, think Tony's suit is amazing. Your pics sold me. Will more then likely buy 2. One to leave in the SS suit which I will mod. Then the other is a full on Tony suit, then whatever I don't use gets parted out on Evilbay!
Then if I total dig the movie I'll grab the HT version too.
My only worry....is if one of the figures kill the other two while I'm sleeping.

Really glad I waited for the movie figure as opposed to this version. I never was a big fan of the sculpt on this figure and the suit has too many pouches that make it look really busy.

Got mine just yesterday. Getting a second to part out. With this one I went ahead and did the mods of removing the extra straps, red turtle neck, which I replaced with black fabric collar, trimmed the neck connector a 1:8th inch, removed the cover sleeves, shoulder armor and knee pads, and removed the tan suit straps. Love how he looks. I know Christmas is over but couldn't help myself to take a few Santa Deadpool mix.... Take care - Jase
8e1cff9fc46ea5ffb71fb55810d27671.jpg
4d6f056771339a60165f56dabd3fce96.jpg
df07ea0334ddf8cd764cde89c659d6ff.jpg
36fa28a26eef6323ca0a600d0cb479eb.jpg
655c643fbec24fd518285460c36960f2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Deadpool with Tony's Marvel Now DP suit.

yOFvkA.jpg

Wow that looks awesome. I was thinking of ordering a suit from Tony as well. In between this or the 90's suit.
I was thinking the 90's suit but I really like the look of yours though now.

Looks like the sideshow hands and weapons.
If you don't mind, could you tell me where you got all the rest of your parts.
Which body did you use? Is that a different belt and harness?

Damn, that looks great. I think that's the best I've seen Tony's suit look, including his own pictures.
Love what you did with the repositioning of the holsters, very inventive.
The only thing I'm not 100% sold on are the shin guards, they look a bit too bright and clean, but that just comes down to personal preference.

Da-ha-haaaaang!! That is sharp, man!

Thanks.

Wow that looks awesome. I was thinking of ordering a suit from Tony as well. In between this or the 90's suit.
I was thinking the 90's suit but I really like the look of yours though now.

Looks like the sideshow hands and weapons.
If you don't mind, could you tell me where you got all the rest of your parts.
Which body did you use? Is that a different belt and harness?

It's all Sideshow Deadpool stuff, just modified. I did buy some extra pieces (DP pouches, guns and holsters). It's on a Sideshow Deadpool body. Tony's suit just makes it pop. I modified the harness as well.

Damn, that looks great. I think that's the best I've seen Tony's suit look, including his own pictures.
Love what you did with the repositioning of the holsters, very inventive.
The only thing I'm not 100% sold on are the shin guards, they look a bit too bright and clean, but that just comes down to personal preference.

Can't take the credit for the holster placement. :)

502311a035142.jpg

427061.jpg

The shin guards are a little brighter red than the suit, but they do have a slight wash. You just can't tell in the picture. Tony made the shin guards as well, btw.

Last edited:
Back