Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked for rewards points, refund on shipping, anything ....and she was basically like "nope". I then said "well maybe I just won't buy from you anymore". She threw out "well we can refund all your deposits before we close your account". I replied back "do you really want to lose over $1000, on a whim? Are you a manager?" She countered w free shipping next time. Go figure.

:lol Very sad that the rep even threw that out there to "close your account." Not very professional. I have had three bad dealings with SSC chat, one causing me to have $485 tied up for weeks with no product even though it was being "shipped" out.

Edit: Yeah, they should have offered you something right off the bat after realizing they shipped it to the wrong state. They should have refunded the shipping costs of this figure right then and there.

more pictures! this guy is really fun to shoot with thanks to all the accessories.

0tFhSJZ.jpg

oUPQy4x.jpg

DGV7N6B.jpg

dQdfEMF.jpg

GBdICZP.jpg
Awesome pics :clap :woo :lol
Love the last one with Spidey :rotfl

I don't know where my lightbox is for actual shoots at the moment, so this is the best you're getting!

xeGBNVQ.jpg

Looks great, guys!
Maybe I'll be able to snag one for a normal price one day. It looks fantastic, but not over $400-fantastic. I can't believe SSChat was willing to just let you walk away like that! So far I have had nothing but the best experiences with SSChat. When they moved up Hawkeye and Black Widow by a few MONTHS and I didn't have the money at that point but would have it if it shipped the original estimated timeframe, they held the figures and charged and shipped them on the date I asked for on both figures which I thought was great. Hope you get it sorted out, Craig. I hate to see fellow collectors get screwed.
Keep the pics coming! I'll live vicariously through you for now! LOL

J

IMG_3826.jpg

Been a lurker since the thread started, Got mine today! I love it, tried pimping out the pouches like someone else did earlier in the thread :D

I like this guy, but not SSC prices like it. The plastic head stands out a lot more than I expected. This is one I would pick up on sale, but not full price. Not on my budget at the moment.

I like this guy, but not SSC prices like it. The plastic head stands out a lot more than I expected. This is one I would pick up on sale, but not full price. Not on my budget at the moment.

The plastic head doesn't stand out as much in person as it does in some of these pictures. A lot of it depends on the lighting. The price is high, but you are getting a lot with it though.

This is an awesome figure. I had my concerns at first but getting him in hand, he's awesome. The suit isn't skintight but with the complete package, you don't even notice. And echoing the statement above about the head, you really dont even notice when you get him. My only gripe is that the pouches can indeed fall off pretty easy which requires a little caution handling them. I can understand why they went this route as there's just so many and if you want to customize their placement, it's really the best option. That being said I'm sure if people like the placement, they can just glue them in place. I do wish that sideshow would actually put a number on the site of how many pouches he ships with. I've had 2 fall off so I'm paranoid that I may have dropped one without noticing although he seems to have them all.

Needless to say this figure is a hit IMO and worth what I paid.

Just got this guy today. He looks really great, my only complaint is the new hands they used. They seemed to have switched to a joint system similar to Hot Toy's. Not sure if this is for convenience on their part or to save money but I much prefered the joints that came with the GI Joe collection hands. They swapped out very easy unlike these new ones.

I asked for rewards points, refund on shipping, anything ....and she was basically like "nope". I then said "well maybe I just won't buy from you anymore". She threw out "well we can refund all your deposits before we close your account". I replied back "do you really want to lose over $1000, on a whim? Are you a manager?" She countered w free shipping next time. Go figure.

You threatened to close your account, and demanded compensation...because you had to wait?

Your sense of entitlement makes me SICK. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Had I been that CSR, I would've closed your account in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your sense of entitlement makes me SICK. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Had I been that CSR, I would've closed your account in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah, i'm sure that $1,000 would've hurt pretty bad. don't wanna lose those big spender accounts.

Back