Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im glad this figure was a successes for everyone that pre ordered

That might still be a little premature. I'll wait until more have it in-hand and ultimately until I have it in-hand to shout from the tree tops....or not.
He looks nice it that video, but I'm not blown away by it. I don't know what I was expecting when he said dynamic pose, but it wasn't all that dynamic. I know he(we) need to be careful with these things, but the figure seemed rather stiff.

I believe you have. I don't own any of those figures you mention. Deadpool is a very agile character and that body and or clothes make him very stiff. In another video he even squeaks.

Liefeld would'a given him more pouches. Actually, so would 3A.
Hmmm... 3A Spiderman repainted into Deadpool with all those TK pouches!!!

The reason some have shipped already is because now international orders ship directly from HK. It saves them money and with port delays people can get them sooner.

US orders or international orders with a pack out (like myself) will ship from the US.

I'm the winner of Deadpool contest. I have not any news about shipping too.

I LOVED the posing video and super stoked to get him. I hope sideshow double dips and give's us a grey version again EASY MONEY Sideshow make another 1 Pleeeeeease in GREY X-Force style. I forgot long ago have his 1st few issue's i need 2 dig out to display with him. A easy home run on this release...:clap:clap:clap

Yeah, that posing vid was excellent. If i was at ss i would do those vids a lot more. I think it helps ease the sticker shock when ppl see how cool the figure can be.

Yep Sideshow rep wish new his name does a GREAT Job and should keep doing the posing vids. Some reviewers cant pose 4 crap and hate the lame comedy and wish would stop n just review or try a differnt aproach like shut up n review and less talking not naming name's u all kno who lol.

Back