Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been seeing a bunch of pics on Facebook, looks like sideshow is serious about putting out some quality 1/6!

12043006_1198897806791023_7701109110573462572_n.jpg
Looks like a bootleg figure. An overdesigned and overpriced bootleg figure.

on the topic of bootleg deadpools that 10 inch one out now by Fire Toy looks pretty cool.

also saw more pics of the ss on Fb does look like fun to pose with the diff color word bubbles.

I'm not impressed so far. If there are no killer photo's for this before I have to pay the balance off, I'll be cancelling. Massive Deadpool fan here but I'd rather have no 1/6 DP figure at all than a sub-par one.

Not a deadpool fan at all, but pretty impressed with the final product. I agree that the head/neck both look mushy/bloated, but that costume's execution is top notch. Trying to convince myself I don't want this.

Not a deadpool fan at all, but pretty impressed with the final product. I agree that the head/neck both look mushy/bloated, but that costume's execution is top notch. Trying to convince myself I don't want this.

If your not a deadpool fan then why would you have to convince yourself not to want a deadpool figure? I think your confused or maybe I'm confused, I don't know.

If your not a deadpool fan then why would you have to convince yourself not to want a deadpool figure? I think your confused or maybe I'm confused, I don't know.

Because it is such a nice figure. I'm illustrating the point that EVEN THOUGH I am not a fan of Deadpool, they did such a great job on the figure itself, that I want to buy it, just because of how cool it looks! I'm just going to assume you meant "you're" in both instances, there... To avoid confusion.

Because it is such a nice figure. I'm illustrating the point that EVEN THOUGH I am not a fan of Deadpool, they did such a great job on the figure itself, that I want to buy it, just because of how cool it looks! I'm just going to assume you meant "you're" in both instances, there... To avoid confusion.

I'm guessing you were like...

im-amazing.gif

as you were typing that sentence. Right?

Back