Statue Sideshow 1987 Predator 1/5 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:cuckoo: what is wrong with you, take your money and run dude. The factory that made this is complete ****, not sure what you expect from the replacements...

yes I am :cuckoo: and if the replacement is not much better I think I will forget it completely and get something else.

If you are desperate for a large P1 representation in your collection get a Neca 19 incher to hold you over untill the HT quarter scale is revealed.

:gah:

Thank you very much for your patience and for the pictures you provided. Unfortunately, due to limited nature of this piece, we do not have any replacements for this item. We apologize for the inconvenience and for any disappointment this may cause you. :monkey2 REFUND my money :(

I received my RMA number and return shipping label via email. So... back it goes for a replacement.

Daniel at SS has assured me that my replacement will be ok. :1-1:

He said that it will be a brand new statue and that someone at SS will fully assemble and inspect my replacement before it is shipped to me.

Now I play the waiting game :impatient: for the safe arrival of my replacement.

gagaliya,
I will not argue on your opinion that you have of this statue. Of such you are entitled to have.

"desperate for a large P1 representation" riky, not sure if this is directed at me but I am not desperate on getting a representation of a predator statue. I have a great 1/6 scale resin kit by s Hayes. See attached photos. Please note these are not my photos and do not know who to give credit to for said photos.

I like this SS statue, hence my purchase.

There are many statues and collectibles that I would love to have in my collection. Not to mention the model kits that I collect and or build.

I will be very happy as long as my replacement arrives ok. Otherwise, it will go back for a full refund and I will use my funds on something else.

I am not rich so I must sort them by highest to least desired by me. I am not buying for someone else's collection, I am buying for me. This is what makes us and our collections so vastly different. Otherwise, it would get a bit boring on this tiny planet of ours.

Last edited:
I received my RMA number and return shipping label via email. So... back it goes for a replacement.

Daniel at SS has assured me that my replacement will be ok. :1-1:

He said that it will be a brand new statue and that someone at SS will fully assemble and inspect my replacement before it is shipped to me.

Now I play the waiting game :impatient: for the safe arrival of my replacement.

:lol that what they told me. GOOD LUCK :1-1:

Hi guys! I am super happy because I won a 1/5 P1 statue (exclusive version) through SSC's Facebook giveaway. I received it yesterday, and I am happy to say that I had no issues with the paint or joints not connecting fully. Here's a pic:
FILE0287.jpg

Top shelf for this bad boy :)

Congrats Bro. Sadly i have to return mine coz SSC don't have available replacement parts for me they offer me a $35 credit but did not take it :lol i am not that :cuckoo: I know i am crazy enough to spend money for this hobby :monkey2 or shall I say addiction

Thanks guys! :) I am a pretty lucky b@stard :p

I will say that if I did pay the full amount for it, that I still would be more than happy. I guess I really lucked out on the paint job and no broken parts.

Congrats! I love this statue too. But I am not satisfied about the paint job, so I repainted by myself.

Hi guys! I am super happy because I won a 1/5 P1 statue (exclusive version) through SSC's Facebook giveaway. I received it yesterday, and I am happy to say that I had no issues with the paint or joints not connecting fully. Here's a pic:
FILE0287.jpg

Top shelf for this bad boy :)

congrats . ur lucky man,
btw wouldnt keep it on the top shelf uncovered, i think the parts could fall off, specially the hand with the skull
its better to be careful

i guess theres just us a few who like these statue..its not the best, but for those who cant afford the cinemaquette and dont have space for large pieces this is the perfect predator line, I have wolf and scar on pre order too, skipped elder , just want city hunter from that movie

I work at my friends house and he is a huge Sideshow collector so I work surrounded by premium formats and maquettes. His Predator statue is sitting right by me and I have to say that although it is a great looking statue, it is not the best representation of this character....

His legs are way too skinny and the pose is just okay, specially because he also have the 1/4 scale Neca Predator by it and it isn't even close. Neca's is way better and the proportions are more accurate

Pred statue is not hideous or anything but it leave a lot to be desired....

I think Elder Pred statue will look way better.....

Cheers

Back