Statue Sideshow 1987 Predator 1/5 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided to cancel my EX today, not because it doesn't look good though. I going to stick to PF's or Maquette's and leave the 1/5 line alone. I own the 1/4 Maquette EX so im good for now. Plus the Wolf LSF is a coming

I think you made a good decision. I immediately cancelled my EX once I got the maquette. I already knew the maquette is far superior than this. I was lucky to get the maquette close to its retail price.

Id maybe pick this statue up in the future, if i was watching an auction that ended cheap'ish. The complete inaccuracy in bone trophies has put me off from buying it as a retail priced purchase. No standard p1 trophies BUT it has the Wolf Pred necklace? WTF? Makes no sense. Id rather buy a 3rd HT Classic Predator.

Id maybe pick this statue up in the future, if i was watching an auction that ended cheap'ish. The complete inaccuracy in bone trophies has put me off from buying it as a retail priced purchase. No standard p1 trophies BUT it has the Wolf Pred necklace? WTF? Makes no sense. Id rather buy a 3rd HT Classic Predator.

Keep the faith! :pray:
The SS pictures and SDCC display had one bone trophy and the huge delay indicated the spine trophy might of been added. We can't all give up due to one photo of what must of been an early release. Also the necklace hasn't been in any published proto pictures?
Does anyone know where the bloke who took the picture obtained the statue from?
I'm keeping my order, should be here very soon, and hoping for the best.
Paint apps look ok to me but the unmasked portrait will make or break this statue.

Not sure if already posted

406224_496208063738199_1519088054_n.jpg

From Toy Hunters's Facebook page:
644210_10151086589547825_1676271161_n.jpg

253418_10151086589587825_1658273401_n.jpg

Cheers,
Neo.

good news the paint and finish looks excellent, bad news both the skull and spine seems to be missing, I can accept missing spine trophy but not both.

ss official photo still shows the skulls trophy so I am hopeful the guy just don't put it on the statue.

good news the paint and finish looks excellent, bad news both the skull and spine seems to be missing, I can accept missing spine trophy but not both.

ss official photo still shows the skulls trophy so I am hopeful the guy just don't put it on the statue.

It actually looks like they tied both his bone trophies around his neck on accident in those pics. That necklace looks like what is normally strapped around his body. just looks like an assembly error to me.

It actually looks like they tied both his bone trophies around his neck on accident in those pics. That necklace looks like what is normally strapped around his body. just looks like an assembly error to me.

Thats EXACTLY what that is!!! If you look close, you can see the yarn/rope right behind the skulls and behind that is the actual necklace. . .noobs

yea so quit calling for the end of the world everyone! I think we wont have the spine but at this point it was kinda a given. Everything else should be fine just gotta hope EX head has good paint apps.

yea so quit calling for the end of the world everyone! I think we wont have the spine but at this point it was kinda a given. Everything else should be fine just gotta hope EX head has good paint apps.

Yeah it sucks we dont get the spine, but its not a make or break deal for me. Thats a bad ass pred and I cant wait for mine man.

Yeah it sucks we dont get the spine, but its not a make or break deal for me. Thats a bad ass pred and I cant wait for mine man.

Im sure someone will do a custom one if not i may paint up one the 1/4 Neca pred ones see if it fits in scale or not. At least its something easy to complete the piece.

Im sure someone will do a custom one if not i may paint up one the 1/4 Neca pred ones see if it fits in scale or not. At least its something easy to complete the piece.

Yeah I thought that too man, I almost think the 1/4 scale pieces might be to big for these guys. I almost think 1/6th might fight these guys better.

Yeah I thought that too man, I almost think the 1/4 scale pieces might be to big for these guys. I almost think 1/6th might fight these guys better.

Well the neca 1/4 preds are really not 1/4 scale either but yea. We shall see one way or another ill get it done.

Wait a second.....

I went to the predator gallery at SS and the photos show the skulls around his waist. What I think it happened with the photos posted here in the forum by Gagaliya is that the skulls came all bundled up and he just put them around his neck.

There is no spine but didn't he just get the spine from the head he is holding on to?

Bear

200170_press05-001.jpg

Last edited:
Back