Premium Format Sideshow 1960s Catwoman (Julie Newmar) Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exclusively available through Sideshow.com with limited availability in select international territories.

Exclusively available through Sideshow.com with limited availability in select international territories.

82b3fffb97db7d08ec1f6b11abfe63e9.jpg

I grew up in the '60s. My celebrity crushes were Julie Newmar, Dawn Wells, and Marta Kristen. In my opinion, the sculpt is a bit off, but only a bit, and I think it looks more accurate than Tweeterhead's. I received the Tweeterhead statue (after waiting an eternity), the base was chipped, but I elected for a refund rather than replacement because I just didn't think it looked like Julie Newmar.

I will be ordering the Sideshow statue for sure. And the Adam West statue as well.

I agree. Sideshow is a bit off, but better than tweeterhead. And we did wait forever for it.

$420? Ouch. I really like this, always crushed on Newmar as Catwoman even though I only saw this in syndication but that price puts it just out of reach. Maybe if they do a good coupon or percentage off. Fingers crossed.

Yeah, I'm surprised they didn't do an unmasked portrait. Part of me is happy Sideshow did a statue like this, but another part of me is irritated that they won't throw in extras that make sense.

I believe having an unmasked headsculpt would've been a risk for Sideshow (even with alot of her face already showing on the standard head).

Come on, this is Sideshow we're talking about. Well received full headsculpts based on actors are few and far between.

Imo if they did one and it was badly received, I believe that would've hurt their bottom line, more then not having one at all.

This head looks too much like a caricature than a realistic sculpt to me. Maybe that's the intention or maybe it's just me.

:lol I guess by now I shouldn't be surprised by Sideshow offering the bare minimum on pretty close but not quite statues.

Does anyone know which territories are in and which are out? I hope they deliver to stores in europe because this is the cat i want!

Man just got around to seeing the official pics of this and Bats and they look like home runs :clap Definitely agree that an unmasked portrait would've been an awesome addition. I think I'll be sticking with the Returns Catwoman PF though as I can't have both :monkey2

Back