Premium Format Sideshow 1960s Catwoman (Julie Newmar) Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that we've seen reveals for the Batman TV Show Premium Formats, I'm hoping for a Lynda Carter Wonder Woman PF.

Ms. Newmar approved it (after various revisions were requested by her and then implemented by the artists working on the piece), so she is happy with how it turned out. :)

-SideshowAlex

I am as well Alex..instant get..hope Robin and some villains are planned..been waiting a good few years for these..:)

I am as well Alex..instant get..hope Robin and some villains are planned..been waiting a good few years for these..:)

Right now, it's just Batman and Catwoman. If they are well recieved and do well then other characters will be placed on the table.

-SideshowAlex

Right now, it's just Batman and Catwoman. If they are well recieved and do well then other characters will be placed on the table.

-SideshowAlex

Coming up with this line is already a sure-sell idea, and the prototype sculpts we're seeing are brilliant that Sideshow undeniably has our attention.

What you guys need to do now is deliver a final product with great quality from paint to tailoring and you'd surely get our money and full support on this line :)

Coming up with this line is already a sure-sell idea, and the prototype sculpts we're seeing are brilliant that Sideshow undeniably has our attention.

What you guys need to do now is deliver a final product with great quality from paint to tailoring and you'd surely get our money and full support on this line :)

Well said and agree. Could you imagine a Craig batgirl, Romero Joker, Meridith penguin, Ward Robin, and Gorshin riddler to go with West and Newmar?!!!!!

Well said and agree. Could you imagine a Craig batgirl, Romero Joker, Meridith penguin, Ward Robin, and Gorshin riddler to go with West and Newmar?!!!!!

All in 1/4 scale?!?!? :thud:

Already with this announcement I might have to restructure my collection :lol

It's gonna be a GREAT line if ever. The only thing that won't be happy would be my wallet!

Is the likeness dead on? No, but it's close and there is no denying it's her though. I give it a 7/10. West I give 10/10. Just my opinion.

I guess Newmar wanted to look like Angelina Jolie. I think she was far more attractive with her round jaw and soft features.

Back