Premium Format Sideshow 1960s Catwoman (Julie Newmar) Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Penguin and Robin are the two most iconic figures from this series

They sucked me in also. Collecting is like the being in the mob, you can never leave.

I had really slowed down my ordering this year. Then they start throwing codes around, coming out with pieces I never expected, suddenly I have several new orders and more on the horizon. WTH happened...

I had really slowed down my ordering this year. Then they start throwing codes around, coming out with pieces I never expected, suddenly I have several new orders and more on the horizon. WTH happened...

Same here. I am down to only 3 flex pays: AA Joker pf, black and grey Bats pf, and hot toys 1/6 deluxe Fett. Then hot toys ANH Ben, and Leia are full pays. At one point I was at 10 flex pays. Will order Newmar and West pf day 1. Also want to eventually get tweeterheads egg head. Loving these 66 batman TV show releases. Was my first exposure to batman when I was 2 back in 1973. Yes I do remember watching it on reruns.

I hope this line does well so we get Joker, Robin,and a Batgirl then I'm happy. It would be a pleasant surprise and utter joy if a certain company releases the damn 1/6 66 Car lol. I probably settle from collecting and retire if this happens lol.

Im very very happy with my 1/6 Tweeterhead 66 Batman statue line, so I'm not getting this...grats to those that will

I hope this line does well so we get Joker, Robin,and a Batgirl then I'm happy. It would be a pleasant surprise and utter joy if a certain company releases the damn 1/6 66 Car lol. I probably settle from collecting and retire if this happens lol.

Same here. Batgirl is a must have. I would for go Romero and Ward to just have her. 66 batmobile released I can retire also. Unless more 66 figures come out lol.

Waiting for a premium format Batmobile. It can't be too far off right? (-_^)

I like cat woman as much as the next guy, but seriously how many versions do you need in a year...geez.

I like cat woman as much as the next guy, but seriously how many versions do you need in a year...geez.
Most will pick from the pack, not get them all I would imagine. I don't care for any of the previous ones, and not even sure about this one yet. I would not be shocked to see an Anne Hathaway PF this year at SDCC too.

Likeness isn't even close on this one tbh.

I grew up in the '60s. My celebrity crushes were Julie Newmar, Dawn Wells, and Marta Kristen. In my opinion, the sculpt is a bit off, but only a bit, and I think it looks more accurate than Tweeterhead's. I received the Tweeterhead statue (after waiting an eternity), the base was chipped, but I elected for a refund rather than replacement because I just didn't think it looked like Julie Newmar.

I will be ordering the Sideshow statue for sure. And the Adam West statue as well.

$420

300249_press07.jpg

Back