Premium Format Sideshow 1960s Batman TV Series (Adam West) Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The line isn't dead. Most of the people that used to watch the show are.

image.jpeg

The only reason I'm hesitant to buy these is because I don't want to just have a batman and catwoman. If they would tease a Penguin, Riddler, Mr. Freeze, even Bookworm etc I would start this collection. I like Tweeterhead but I just prefer 1/4 or bigger. I would have preferred sideshow started with a different villain.

Well I'm in my 30s and I have a connection to this. My dad loved this batman and introduced it to me as a kid then I got my own batman when 89 came out. This was an instant PO for me and I would follow this line of more were made. Oh well, at least we got a batman 66 PF "very limited" collectible.

Just because one person is of the opinion that the line is dead, doesn't mean that is sideshow's position. You never know. At the very least I'm sure you'll see robin. Most collectibles tend to fall in the 30 year rule, so this line was definitely going to be limited.

Well I'm in my 30s and I have a connection to this. My dad loved this batman and introduced it to me as a kid then I got my own batman when 89 came out. This was an instant PO for me and I would follow this line of more were made. Oh well, at least we got a batman 66 PF "very limited" collectible.

Just because one person is of the opinion that the line is dead, doesn't mean that is sideshow's position. You never know. At the very least I'm sure you'll see robin. Most collectibles tend to fall in the 30 year rule, so this line was definitely going to be limited.

Igo said they would make more characters if these sold well. Not sure if 750 es means they sold well to Sideshow. They had a third pf for the Arkham Asylum line planned and it's been canned and those statues had a much larger total es. Maybe if these sold well like the Master of the Universe line there would be a chance.

Igo said they would make more characters if these sold well. Not sure if 750 es means they sold well to Sideshow. They had a third pf for the Arkham Asylum line planned and it's been canned and those statues had a much larger total es. Maybe if these sold well like the Master of the Universe line there would be a chance.
Are you sure that's canned?

they should have made robin instead of catwoman...it would have resulted in more sales.

as for the show, my kids watch and love it...it still has a large following with the younger folk...at least at my house : )

I ordered both. Hoping they sell well so we can get more from the classic TV line. Most of the people are not dead who watched the show. It was on reruns for years.

Ralph McQuarrie Darth Vader statue just got an ES of 750. Probably signals the end of Star Wars line too. ;)

Ralph McQuarrie Darth Vader statue just got an ES of 750. Probably signals the end of Star Wars line too. ;)

that is a perfect edition size for a niche version of vader. Keep in mind the regular vader pf has an edition size of 7500.

They made the edition size of the other 2 mcquarrie statues much too large...it looks like they learned from their mistake.

I am sure you are not talking seriously here...Star Wars is the most profitable franchise out there...The Ralph McQuarrie line is what has failed to launch as it was originally expected but that does not mean is bad, not at all...it just did not click with most of us Star Wars fans.

Back