Premium Format Sideshow 1960s Batman TV Series (Adam West) Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Canon 5D Mark III, Bescor LED light stands, studio black velvet backdrop, various gels, and small battery operated LED lights for those hard to reach spots :)

Great setup. Quite similar to mine in terms of the two-light setup, although I am lighting for video over photography so use continuous lighting. Would love to be able to gel my soft box to add a bit of blue to the fill light... maybe I'll add it to my remote flash for my stills. Might have to experiment there.

Thanks for sharing. Fantastic pictures.

It looked off to me at first, but I don't think it's inaccurate. I'm not sure if West's suit was one piece, but the logo didn't move from just below his chest even when his arms were outstretched (such as when he's holding the bomb above his head in the movie) so it would sit that low if he's punching upward here on the statue.

https://uploads.neatorama.com/images/posts/757/87/87757/1453468390-0.jpg
Thanks for this! I also found the logo to be to low but you put my mind at ease, thanks. Waiting for mine to arrive in the Netherlands.

So cool! allthough a different pose would make it even more awesome still it is a great piece. can´t wait for mine to arrive!

Photobucket can kiss my arse, so here he is with imgur

PB.jpg

Got my 14 day notice. I'm looking forward to receiving him. Pics posted have been great.

There is RSVP for this still...does that mean it's not sold out and there is a chance to get this when next shipment comes in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy thread bump, Batman!

Any suggestions on how to buff out light scratches on the top of this shiny/reflective base? My wife thought she was being helpful, trying to clean dust off of the base during a recent house cleaning, but she left me with some sort of gunky residue and a bunch of scratches.

I’ve used turtle wax and a microfiber cloth like if I was hand buffing a car on my TRON legacy base. Then going over again with a dry cloth which worked pretty well.

Back