Premium Format Sideshow 1960s Batman TV Series (Adam West) Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one who finds it hilarious that the best, most accurate and fan approved representation of a live action Batman so far is for the Adam West version? The campiest, cheapest Batman ever. Even I'm impressed by this and I'm not into Batman.

Just when I think I'm going to get a break from ordering PF's. This statue is really calling out to my inner child. I used to get so jazzed up when the Batman movie was on tv. Looks spot on so far. Great likeness.

This is one of sideshows best statues as of late. I love this.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

The pose is abit too extreme for my taste- I know he is throwing a big punch but too much- the statue itself is magnificent!

Adam West did approve of the piece (I can't speak much to any revisions that he may behave requested before it was approved).

This and the Newmar Catwoman pieces are some of my favorite pieces of the year this far. I grew up with the show when it was in sydication in the 80s and still adore it to this day. It's campy and cheesy but I just love it.

-SideshowAlex
Yep! As a little kid, I took the show so seriously! As I got older I enjoyed it just as much for it's campy style!

Glad I decided to stick to 1/4, knew they would get made someday. TH ones are nice, but just don't care for 1/6 anymore.

Pose turned me off at first glance, but it is growing on me.

this was the best surprise from the con for me.

can't wait to have him!

but, i wish they picked robin instead of catwoman. strange decision.

Glad I decided to stick to 1/4, knew they would get made someday. TH ones are nice, but just don't care for 1/6 anymore.

Pose turned me off at first glance, but it is growing on me.

Right there with you. 1/6 just is not as fun for me to collect. Prices are increasing so much anymore for both 1/6 and 1/4 scale. I really have to pick and choice anymore.

I love that the base is simple and low profile. Those super high bases are ridiculous and make fitting in a besta a challenge.

Back