Premium Format Sideshow 1960s Batman TV Series (Adam West) Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ever revisited it?

As a kid, i also hated it. Batman was serious business to me back then and the fact this show was what the general public instantly thought of when they heard the name used to get right on my ****. Now though... I absolutely love the bones of it and it's become by far my favourite depiction of the character.

Yeah, I just can't get into it. I understand why it's throwback fun for a lot of folks, but it was just way too goofy for me to enjoy. Just opinion.

Whoo did not expect this at all! Bought the HT duo, but this show is so dear to me. Gonna go for it.
Would have preferred a more comical approach on the pose, but anyway...

Guess they gave Adam West final approval on this?: "Maybe just take a little bit off the gut? A bit more. More. More. Juuuust a little bit more".

Adam West did approve of the piece (I can't speak much to any revisions that he may behave requested before it was approved).

This and the Newmar Catwoman pieces are some of my favorite pieces of the year this far. I grew up with the show when it was in sydication in the 80s and still adore it to this day. It's campy and cheesy but I just love it.

-SideshowAlex

This and Catwoman are ****ing gorgeous. If I were ever to start collecting PFs, I'd probably go after these before any others.

Back