Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I came real close to ordering it when I got that Sideshow $15 coupon. But they were smart enough to specifically exclude the Tusken Raider (and a few others) from the offer. :mad:

I came real close to ordering it when I got that Sideshow $15 coupon. But they were smart enough to specifically exclude the Tusken Raider (and a few others) from the offer. :mad:

I can say I have never used any coupon from SS (I have only been buying since Oct 11). It's not that I did not want too. It's they have them setup to be used for items that are not selling very well or trying to get something out of stock faster. That is fine, its just do not give me foreplay and then say I have a headache. :gah:

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS FIGURE!!!! I have waited for this character for many years now...AWESOME!!!!

I can say I have never used any coupon from SS (I have only been buying since Oct 11). It's not that I did not want too. It's they have them setup to be used for items that are not selling very well or trying to get something out of stock faster. That is fine, its just do not give me foreplay and then say I have a headache. :gah:

:exactly: I hear ya. I've only used their coupon/discount stuff a handful of times and I've been collecting SSC figs since back in the "Young Frankenstein" and "Army of Darkness" days, whenever that was. But I was happy when they started up the Rewards Program.

I tried to use the coupon to order him, it wouldn't work...I guess I will stick with my Canadian distributor...no exclusive though...

Looks pretty good. I haven't bought a SS figure in a couple years - when did they start costing over $100?!

I have this and Boba on preorder -- most figures I've had on preorder in a long time. Plus I'll be adding the airborne trooper as soon as they offer him.

Luke, Boba Fett and the Tusken are the only figures I have on order. I was hoping we'd have Grievous on order by now.

Back