1/6 Sideshow 1/6th Scale Star Wars Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked the first one so much I bought a second, terrific detail on these. Might be my favorite Sideshow 1/6 piece. Three scouts too. One day when I have more space I want to do an endor dio. And put it right next to Hoth and Tatooine :).
😳 Congrats! ..And I thought 1/18 scale dioramas were impressive. lol - wish I had money like that. I'm a poor man in a rich mans hobby for sure!

I decided to open my Hasbro Speeder Bike to hold me over until Hot Toys makes one. It actually looks really good considering how cheap it was, but I just can't get the Scout to sit like he should. This was the best pose I could do with him.

I decided to open my Hasbro Speeder Bike to hold me over until Hot Toys makes one. It actually looks really good considering how cheap it was, but I just can't get the Scout to sit like he should. This was the best pose I could do with him.

What bend those legs and those hips. Lol, he can squat down a lot more.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

You should be able to bend his legs and get him in more of a crouch. Here's mine on a weathered Hasbro.
dcdda1d4b3215c112b4add23a68db913.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently sold my Scout but kept the speeder. I was thinking maybe HT will release a new Scout soon but then they announced Endor Leia and Kaboom! Instant match

$330 for this one. What was it originally?

EDIT: Looks like it was $300 when it went up 3 years ago.

Last edited:
Re-release of E-Web meant HT snow troopers. Does this mean...

... yep, Endor Luke and Leia :p

Yeah, you'd think it'd just be for Endor Luke and Leia, but we now have 3 ROTJ heroes and no ROTJ enemy troopers other than ROTJ stormie (and Royal Guard, but he's not really a "trooper")... so maybe a HT Biker Scout is a possibility.

This re-release likely does mean no HT speeder bike though, which some people were thinking would happen.

Yeah, you'd think it'd just be for Endor Luke and Leia, but we now have 3 ROTJ heroes and no ROTJ enemy troopers other than ROTJ stormie (and Royal Guard, but he's not really a "trooper")... so maybe a HT Biker Scout is a possibility.

This re-release likely does mean no HT speeder bike though, which some people were thinking would happen.

As much as i'd like HT to tackle the scout, i don't see any reveal for a least another year. With this Bike coming for a second run, you'd think HT would have jumped on comic-con season to reveal their scout, especially since they had this theme going with Luke and Leia already.
Not sure how things panned out with the E-Web rerun and HT Snowtroopers. Was the E-Web already in stock when they POed the Snowtroopers or were both going on PO at about same time?

I saw they are taking pre-orders as well. I want one but still think I will just take my chances and wait for a hot toys version.

Same here. I recall a review, I think one from Clipperking comparing the Hot Toys and Sideshow figure scales. I'm not going to be the first to test with this Sideshow Speederbike. Perhaps someone that owns the Speederbike can test it with a current Hot Toys Star Wars figure?

But I too am concerned about a Hot Toys Speederbike now. I wanted one from them as I recall many saying the Sideshow version was overpriced and had a few issues. But maybe those issues are fixed in this re-release?

As much as i'd like HT to tackle the scout, i don't see any reveal for a least another year. With this Bike coming for a second run, you'd think HT would have jumped on comic-con season to reveal their scout, especially since they had this theme going with Luke and Leia already.
Not sure how things panned out with the E-Web rerun and HT Snowtroopers. Was the E-Web already in stock when they POed the Snowtroopers or were both going on PO at about same time?

The E-Web went back up before the Snowtroopers I'm 99 % sure.

The only issue I have with the SS Bike are the handles, and they look the same.

Back