1/6 Sideshow 1/6th Scale Star Wars Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my tauntaun last night so it's hard to pick a favourite right now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 347
Sideshow came through with the replacement part. Really happy with the bike now. They also sent another front section for some reason even though they said they'd just be sending the tail end.

For the record taking the thing apart was not a big deal at all. Less stressful than putting it together that's for sure. Was most careful with the handlebars but you can push through from the inside as you wiggle them out from the outside so that wasn't that difficult either.

Thanks again to Rubio for the instructions. Seemed to make a big difference getting those tough parts in from the get go.

Sideshow came through with the replacement part. Really happy with the bike now. They also sent another front section for some reason even though they said they'd just be sending the tail end.

For the record taking the thing apart was not a big deal at all. Less stressful than putting it together that's for sure. Was most careful with the handlebars but you can push through from the inside as you wiggle them out from the outside so that wasn't that difficult either.

Thanks again to Rubio for the instructions. Seemed to make a big difference getting those tough parts in from the get go.

You're QUITE welcome! I'm glad they've helped out a few people.

And congratulations on getting your bike straightened out (literally)!

After being stuck in customs for 4+ weeks I have finally got my speeder bike. Still want to adjust the display a little bit and reverse the base to hide the black part, but other than that I'm very happy. Assembly was really easy. I'm not sure why some people had difficulty with the front fins. I think they forgot that they have 2 connection points and not just the one. Everything was pretty simple. I'm very happy with the quality of this piece and it looks sick on display.

I love your display marker2037. The biker looks like he is flying out of the shelf! Luke is stunning in that pose/dio and your vader looks amazing. Are there some more detailed pics of him in the forum? :clap

After being stuck in customs for 4+ weeks I have finally got my speeder bike. Still want to adjust the display a little bit and reverse the base to hide the black part, but other than that I'm very happy. Assembly was really easy. I'm not sure why some people had difficulty with the front fins. I think they forgot that they have 2 connection points and not just the one. Everything was pretty simple. I'm very happy with the quality of this piece and it looks sick on display.

So simple, yet so elegant. Man that looks good!

I love your display marker2037. The biker looks like he is flying out of the shelf! Luke is stunning in that pose/dio and your vader looks amazing. Are there some more detailed pics of him in the forum? :clap

Cheers! I'm sure I have sold pics of Vader in the SS ANH thread, but they are pretty old. This is the newest close up that I have of him

Nice display Marker :duff

So simple, yet so elegant. Man that looks good!

Wow guys, thank you so much!!!

Here's the reversed base now. I think I'm all set with this pose.

These look great! I know this is the Speeder Bike thread, but couldn't help wondering if you could attach one of the snow bases onto the underside of the shelf above Hoth Luke, making it look like the feet are "embedded" in the ice? Just a thought. Anyway, congrats on a really nice display!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First test setting it in place.

Personally, I think it makes a HUGE improvement. Weathering to come.

Mod top.
Stock bottom.

First test setting it in place.

Personally, I think it makes a HUGE improvement. Weathering to come.

Mod top.
Stock bottom.

Nicely done.:clap

Why the handlebars were done the way SSC did them is a mystery. There must have been a reason for it.

Nicely done.:clap

Why the handlebars were done the way SSC did them is a mystery. There must have been a reason for it.

Sideshow likes tiny things: small cod pieces on Stormies, small handlebars on speederbike. It's in Sideshow's genes to mess up stuff like this :dunno

Weathering and with trooper.

This has been a painful exercise - but very happy with the result.

Back