1/6 Sideshow 1/6th Scale Star Wars Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap

Looks awesome Jordan!

I see space on top of that Detolf for a third Scout.... :wink1:
Thanks man, I'll have to fill that space with something but idk about another scout! Don't want the whole bike covered :lol

If I could find some cool pieces to make it look more Endory that would be nice. Haha

Yeah, I go through every few days and dust everything. Not much I can do about it really, it's only place I can display them properly.

With all the new HT stuff (and SSC) plus TFA merchandise tidal wave, the challenge isn't just budgetary - it's also where do you put all the new stuff when you've already got a lot.

I'm so happy I wasn't collecting 1/6 when SSC was doing nearly all of their older figs - I'd have bought a lot of that then have to re-buy many of the same characters.

With all the new HT stuff (and SSC) plus TFA merchandise tidal wave, the challenge isn't just budgetary - it's also where do you put all the new stuff when you've already got a lot.

I'm so happy I wasn't collecting 1/6 when SSC was doing nearly all of their older figs - I'd have bought a lot of that then have to re-buy many of the same characters.
Same here! So glad. Still have plenty of space in the detolf's for what's coming, but I only have one spot left for something large.

The collector's struggle.

Mine in with the rest of the collection. Still need a few of the upcoming figs to bulk out the display.

yak8lQg.jpg

R2's with all the badguys. Nice setup.
I get to play with this now.

Do you find he's always pushing the handle bars forwards?

It took more than a hairdryer. I'm just gathering some CS photos, but I think I might be okay.

I hate those damned rocks though!

Back