1/6 Sideshow 1/6th Scale Star Wars Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it`s been to long since we had something we really wanted. chewie of course is high on that list as well. hopefully he wont be to far behind.

Curious how the speederbike quality will be compared to the old Hasbro.

And curious about the pricing too

Posted a few days ago in the C-3PO thread said:
I will say based on a few friends I have that work at SS.. And I know nothing for sure but from things I've heard...if you are a fan of a certain fast moving forest vehicle you may want to start looking for display space. Release date... I don't know but I know the R&D was being some on it. Hopefully SDCC. Also from what I have been told the HT deal with SS is not dead. But the Disney acquisition changed the direction they were planning. With EP VII coming, don't be surprised if they somehow manage to smuggle a certain classic version of an OT character for a DX release.

So far so good..

.........I dunno about buying this one. Seems to me, if I just put the new SS scout trooper on my old Hasbro bike it will still make a fine display.

I hope Han comes with lots of accessories just like Luke.

Chiming in and clearing up a bit of what I said in another thread which caused me to receive quite a few PMs. Regarding the possible HT Han Solo. I have no concrete info it is coming. I said dont be surprised if it comes. For those of you who looked for my previous posts when I hinted about the Speederbike and Scout trooper. I deleted them after rethinking it. Because I do have friends at SS, and I do know things, I do not want to get them in trouble or spoil anything. But yes my info on R2 C3PO and the Speeder with Scout was very solid. But since they have already been announced it doesn't matter anymore. :)

Chiming in and clearing up a bit of what I said in another thread which caused me to receive quite a few PMs. Regarding the possible HT Han Solo. I have no concrete info it is coming. I said dont be surprised if it comes. For those of you who looked for my previous posts when I hinted about the Speederbike and Scout trooper. I deleted them after rethinking it. Because I do have friends at SS, and I do know things, I do not want to get them in trouble or spoil anything. But yes my info on R2 C3PO and the Speeder with Scout was very solid. But since they have already been announced it doesn't matter anymore. :)

We will know the truth on Thursday:lol

Thanks for the clarification:)

So that's it then, that's all we get from SS this year at SDCC.

I'm good with that. Thanks for the leak.

I never wanted to give anyone my money faster then i do right now to sideshow for this! Bought without hesitaion! Soooooooo epic!

Back