1/6 Sideshow 1/6th Scale Star Wars Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definite buy. A scout without his ride would feel incomplete. 12 to 18 months to figure out a way to display it.

Definite buy. A scout without his ride would feel incomplete. 12 to 18 months to figure out a way to display it.

12-18 months is a painfully long wait, but at least it leaves plenty of time to get finances and logistics in order. Wonder what Boba Fett would look like on one of those bikes...I'm not even a huge Fett fan but from a pop-culture perspective I think it needs to be done.

Mmm. I have a modded hasbro but really want this. Hopefully it will be so awesome and not stupid money.

I hope it's plastic and not some weird and/or crazy material. I'm in for at least two if the price for the set is within reason... and by that I mean doesn't feel ridiculously overpriced. Maybe $275 or under, the STAP being $175 (which I thought was reasonable)

I'm excited but really fearful for the cost. I'm looking forward more to getting an Endor Luke to go with this over the Scout honestly.

Hmmm, if last year brought us a Hoth Diorama, I am super hopeful for an Endor dio with Jedi Luke 2.0.

Please, Sideshow, please, I need a new Jedi Luke.

I'm betting 349 for the bike. It's just too iconic . Just think of the pricing on that e web cannon. Unless it's done in polystone or something equally ridiculous. The scout will be 179. It's a much wanted figure but along the lines of a clone. They wil bump it up 10 past a clone commander just because of desirability That will put the scout down to the 159 price point for those that wait for a monthly coupon

Hmmm, if last year brought us a Hoth Diorama, I am super hopeful for an Endor dio with Jedi Luke 2.0.

There was no Hoth diorama, that I can recall. They did a huge background for their figures at SDCC, but nothing for sale.

I'm betting 349 for the bike. It's just too iconic . Just think of the pricing on that e web cannon. Unless it's done in polystone or something equally ridiculous. The scout will be 179. It's a much wanted figure but along the lines of a clone. They wil bump it up 10 past a clone commander just because of desirability That will put the scout down to the 159 price point for those that wait for a monthly coupon
Yep, I think those prices are likely accurate.

I really hope so too! Endor Luke, Han and Leia, plus the droids!

There was no Hoth diorama, that I can recall. They did a huge background for their figures at SDCC, but nothing for sale.

I think that's all he meant--the SDCC display was a Hoth-themed diorama/background.

I can't believe these last few " announcements". R2 , 3PO. , Red Five Luke and now this. Gonna suck for my bank account but it's a great time to be a Star Wars collector... Add some Royal Guards and a Stormie 2.0 and I may burst with anticipation..

Wow. I will start reserving shelf space till it's arrival next year.:panic:

Hang three or four of them from the ceiling - what space problem? ;) Now you can look forward to a funding problem.

Honestly, I hope they're done with the SW 1/6 announcements for the year. My heart/wallet can only take so much - it's already getting difficult to stomach, and I'm not even considering the recently announced X-Wing Pilot Luke. :panic:

Hang three or four of them from the ceiling - what space problem? ;) Now you can look forward to a funding problem.

Honestly, I hope they're done with the SW 1/6 announcements for the year. My heart/wallet can only take so much - it's already getting difficult to stomach, and I'm not even considering the recently announced X-Wing Pilot Luke. :panic:

I think there is like 15 figures planned between now and the end of 2015, cost is like 6000$

I think there is like 15 figures planned between now and the end of 2015, cost is like 6000$

Ok, well, they can announce all kinds of stuff I'm not interested in, like a boatload of prequel and animated series stuff. ;)

Last edited:

:fireworks :fireworks
:yess::elefant:rock:blissy:rock:bunnydanc:banana

9e9.gif

Back