1/6 Sideshow 1/6th Scale Star Wars Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say $250 to $300 since the Dewback was $300 and the Tauntaun is $350

I said this earlier, that the Hasbro speeder will go up in price as people seek a more affordable alternative to the SS one. :lecture

I went to SDCC on preview night, took one look at the Sideshow booth and then looked around the hall. I found an unopened Hasbro bike with scout trooper for $60 which I thought was awesome... They can still be found on a deal. I saw a number of other booths had the bike with Luke or Leia on them (the figures look pretty bad but the bike is still good). The bike is kind of big but I feel the stands it sits on are to simulate flight and not where the bike would hover in "park" mode so not too sure on that. The scout himself looks ok from a distance but if you move him around or "play" with him so to speak you really feel the hollow rubber head and other poor materials. Still really glad I got him. I have not tried to put a SSC figure on the bike yet though

Copy paste from Scout Trooper thread:

Hi All! I wanted to pop in and give you an update regarding the Pre-Order for the Bike and Scout trooper. Originally planned for tomorrow, September 11th, these two items unfortunately have had to be pushed back a week for Pre-Order in order to get newer elements we want included with the Scout Trooper and Bike squared away (ie: fully approved), so these will now be both Pre-Ordering on Thursday, September 18th. Sorry to be the the bearer of the bad news. The good news...that's one more week to get entries in for the giveaway for these two! If you haven't entered for a chance to win both the scout trooper AND Bike be sure to do so!

Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike Giveaway

-SideshowAlex

Copy paste from Scout Trooper thread:

Hi All! I wanted to pop in and give you an update regarding the Pre-Order for the Bike and Scout trooper. Originally planned for tomorrow, September 11th, these two items unfortunately have had to be pushed back a week for Pre-Order in order to get newer elements we want included with the Scout Trooper and Bike squared away (ie: fully approved), so these will now be both Pre-Ordering on Thursday, September 18th. Sorry to be the the bearer of the bad news. The good news...that's one more week to get entries in for the giveaway for these two! If you haven't entered for a chance to win both the scout trooper AND Bike be sure to do so!

Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike Giveaway

-SideshowAlex

Damn....next thing they'll be telling us the Death Star isn't completed!!! :gah:

:lol

I'm thinking it's gonna cost the same as the Dewy did.. gonna be hard to resist this one

Definitely hoping there will be a Scout/Bike set with a little discount for buying both, but a set doesn't guarantee a break on the price, unfortunately. You don't save a thing by ordering the Rocket/Groot GotG HT set, for example (just get extra goodies).

Too bad about the pushback, was really looking forward to seeing these go up, today. Intrigued that they might be adding more stuff to the releases, though.

Definitely hoping there will be a Scout/Bike set with a little discount for buying both, but a set doesn't guarantee a break on the price, unfortunately. You don't save a thing by ordering the Rocket/Groot GotG HT set, for example (just get extra goodies).

Too bad about the pushback, was really looking forward to seeing these go up, today. Intrigued that they might be adding more stuff to the releases, though.

Sideshow had Hot Toys Groot & Rocket 2 pack up for PO and that wasn't the "final product" either.
I think Sideshow could have put the Trooper and Speeder bike both up for PO today and just released a statement later stating
whatever it was they're going to add and that would have sorted it.
I hate the delay!

Yup, this is what I'm hoping for.. a double-pack with some cool extra shinies! :panic:

Sideshow could have put the Trooper and Speeder bike both up for PO today and just released a statement later stating
whatever it was they're going to add and that would have sorted it.

I understood from Alex that was not possible due to not having approval for some of the content. That means photos were likely taken showing that content (those parts) that have not yet been seen anywhere and that require approval to be shown (and of course sold).

Idk if Sideshow will offer those as a bundle. Last time they did offer one was for the Endor Rebel Commandos iirc. Anyway, i hope the bike will be offered again when Endor Luke and Leia are releases.

Yeah it is a very difficult choice for me whether to get the Speeder Bike or not...
I am definately getting the trooper. A bundle with a price reduction would be a big tipping point for me to buy both as a set.
Otherwise it may just be a SpeederBikerless scout trooper

I will be ordering both so a package deal with a bit if a discount or some extras thrown in would be perfect for me

Back