Sideshow 1/6 Starcraft Raynor Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got an email from Sideshow says "Starcraft II's Raynor Sixth Scale Figure available now!". It blew my mind, so I clicked on the link, and it's still showing "Expected to ship February 2015", WTF.

"Sideshow Collectibles GAMER14 coupon code can only be redeemed on the following SKUs: 901425, 901856 and can only be redeemed on NEW orders." Only works with those three showing on the page.

"Sideshow Collectibles GAMER14 coupon code can only be redeemed on the following SKUs: 901425, 901856 and can only be redeemed on NEW orders." Only works with those three showing on the page.

Sorry. I never clicked the banner... Doh!
I always just archive the SS emails if there's nothing i fancy buying in them.

I got a 10% off (In Your Cart) thing pop up when I had this in my cart but it says in the fine print that it is not good for preorder items....so I live chatted SS and they kept saying it is only good for what is in your cart and I kept saying but it says in the fine print it isn't good for preorders but they kept saying it's only good for what is in your cart....I felt like I had a robot or someone from India....anyone ever had that coupon pop up and know if it is good for preorder items? I wasn't able to call SS yet and wish I had the Vader bust in my cart. :lol

As if we haven't waited long enough, just got an email from Sideshow saying due to the port disputes in Cali this guy is delayed till March-April!

Yep, just got an update.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for pre-ordering the Jim Raynor 1:6 with us.

I’m writing today about an issue that Sideshow has encountered that will delay the delivery of your item. Sideshow receives all of our items from China via containers shipped into the Port of Long Beach. These containers are then trucked to Sideshow’s warehouse where they are shipped out to our collectors. Unfortunately, the Port of Long Beach is experiencing serious delays due to a work slowdown caused by dock workers looking to influence contract negotiations.

Currently, Sideshow has a number of containers of product stuck at the port. In an effort to keep our customer’s informed I wanted to let you know that we are expecting this item to begin shipping between March and April of 2015.

We appreciate your patience as we wait for the port to expedite container movement and make deliveries. We will continue to keep you updated with the latest information about your item. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Best regards,

William Mendoza
Customer Service Manager

I don't think he's in the US yet, maybe on the boat, more likely almost ready to get on the boat.

Just a heads up letting us know there will be delays, the same notice has been issued for everything due around now.

It's the usual programing - another delay - but this time we have an actual reason & they are telling us about it rather than changing a date on the site.

He makes 3 items I'm getting. However he's not PO'd yet. I'm waiting for my sinestro PFF and HT shadowtrooper to ship so that I can apply all my RP towards him. They're gonna take a solid chunk out of his final price.

I just wish we had some actual solid info on the situation. Like who is actually causing the slow down, the union, the port or both and even more so, what the issue is. I've heard umpteen different reasons as to why the union is doing a slow down and what not with the newest reason on that abc article stating denied wages.

Back