Sideshow 1/6 ROTLA Toht image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job on the dyeing, d_jedi1! Looks great! Needs some futzing though--he looks a little like a stuffed sausage!

yeah, my fault I'm afraid.. I had him on a spare G3.5 body and it was a little too "buff" for Toht/the suit. He's on a G1 now and looks a lot better.

Just got Toht from another board member... really great figure. Love the melty head :rock

Curious if anyone has attempted to add the dripping white and red flesh to his outfit? I was thinking of trying candle wax as it would possibly have the right look, but also be removable.

Just got Toht from another board member... really great figure. Love the melty head :rock

Curious if anyone has attempted to add the dripping white and red flesh to his outfit? I was thinking of trying candle wax as it would possibly have the right look, but also be removable.

I was thinking of wax too. I got the Becker figure to try that but haven't got around to it yet. I'd love to see how it works if you go for it.

I'll see what I have... I think there are some bday candles which might work really well.

In the melty scene, was he wearing the full trench coat and suit?

I'll see what I have... I think there are some bday candles which might work really well.

In the melty scene, was he wearing the full trench coat and suit?

Yes, he had the trench over his shoulders, but his arms were crossed and he was pulling the collar around himself like a scared little girl.

I think the wax would still stain/damage the material so anything you do would be permanent.

:lol I'm such a schmuck for posting these this far after the fact.

100_1729.jpg

100_1731.jpg

100_1730.jpg

100_1710.jpg

Finally! :lol

Is it all Becker, just changed the head?

Well, I got the clothing as a lot through ebay. All Becker aside from the hat, headsculpt, hands, hat and pro body. The glasses were from Monkey Depot sometime last year I think.

The Melty Toht is pretty much the standard SS version but with the Becker hat, which in my opinion didn't look quite as nice as the SS version but works well for ol' melty boy.

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap

You should be putting me through the ringer right now Wor-Gar... Honestly, it was silly how long I waited to post some pics.:lol

Back