Sideshow 1/6 ROTLA Toht image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't gonna but then caved. If Indy can get a great repaint, Senior his diary, both Indys and Sr. a body replacement, and Belloq an Adventure Gear makeover, Toht should get a fair shake too. Plus, it's only a measly $30 anyway. :lol

Thanks for all the comments and sugesstions guys. I didn't have time to do any tweaks to the repaint but I made Toht new glasses.

Picture012.jpg

Picture023-1.jpg

Thanks for all the comments regarding the glasses. I suppose I could offer those for $5 plus shipping. If you think that's reasonable then pm me, if not then voice your opinion here:lol I've never been offering any custom work so don't really know how much to ask for those. $5 seemed like a good amount :lol
I took some pictures with a flash so you get a better idea how they look like. There is no lens in them - they're made out of thin wire and I wouldn't know how to fit lenses into them.

Picture024.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture031.jpg

untitled.jpg

I have one pair ready to ship.

So I got the DID set up yesterday, no pics ATM. I looked at the lot and suddenly got the thought 'hey, I can display a normal Toht and a Melty Toht!' So I went about setting up a second Toht on a spare Pro. TBH the DID suit is very nice quality wise but being pure black it's just not screen accurate enough for my liking. The over coat looks a little too 'non-black' as well... It's going to need to be dyed, but man, it's so much nicer than SS's... Hell, it has lining! :lol

Last edited:
Great idea about having melty Toht as another display option, Flosi. As far as the black suit, the trench coat should cover most of it up anyway.

Let's see some pictures, man!

The over coat looks a little too 'non-black' as well...

THAT'S IT!! That's the phrasing I was looking for. It's not really brown, it's not really gray, it's just "non-black". :lol

Still, as far as I'm concerned, it looks dark enough when on display behind glass so I'll be sticking with it as-is. I am anxiously awaiting pics from those of you who plan on altering it, though!

THAT'S IT!! That's the phrasing I was looking for. It's not really brown, it's not really gray, it's just "non-black". :lol

Still, as far as I'm concerned, it looks dark enough when on display behind glass so I'll be sticking with it as-is. I am anxiously awaiting pics from those of you who plan on altering it, though!

I think it's supposed to look weathered... or at least slightly so.... I'm dying mine.

I think it's supposed to look weathered... or at least slightly so.... I'm dying mine.

It's almost an odd aged black color. I have a black leather jacket I used to wear in high school and it's aged to about that same color. I think it gives Toht more of a lived-in look (like the weathered Indy Jacket) so I decided I'd be leaving mine alone.

Back