Sideshow 1/6 R5-J2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fun fun.

Dear Gravemist,

Your pre-order of the R5-J2 Imperial Astromech Droid - Sixth Scale Figure (100383) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 14 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Wednesday, December 21, 2016.

I actually canceled this due to to much else coming.

Well, it's the one figure I could easily live without in my collection. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to have, but it being larger than I expected, some flaws in the paint and of course the issue with the head you might've seen in the video, I might've made a different decision had I seen reviews first

This one really has had folks talkin'. No comments from the end of February until one comment in May. Then crickets until December.

Supposedly it got screen time in the background on ROTJ

It did but instead of the three eyes, he has protruding binocular eyes. Once again, Sideshow doesn't do their homework. If you google R5-J2, this is the first image that comes up ... [emoji52]

a9ca97b87dc442ff972b3af0fb1fe386.jpg

It did but instead of the three eyes, he has protruding binocular eyes. Once again, Sideshow doesn't do their homework. If you google R5-J2, this is the first image that comes up ... [emoji52]

Another fail!

I still want one regardless. But it does take it from being must have to just gonna get at some point.

Except this isn't R5-J2, Sideshow has it correct, J2 is the designation "made up" by Hasbro/Kenner years ago, has always been a 3 eyed unit, this isn't new, the 2 eye is unnamed I guess.

Back