Sideshow 1/6 R5-J2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really love all astromechs. But man.. they already dropped an all black R2-Q5.... with all the beautifully colored R5 astromechs they could've went with... another all black one? R2-Q5 is a classic, this one I'm not so sure. If it was any other astromech other than another black one it would have been an instant buy. I'm going to need some time to think about it.

Look at all the beautiful R5s they could've chosen to repaint.... it was as if they are trying to use the same paint purchased for R2-Q5 to also make this one? Lolz???

pixel_astromechs_by_bj_o23-d2oa0zt.png

Man.. dat R5-X2, R5-A2 or the Y-Wing unit R5-F7 :slap whyyyy

Sideshow just found their Ironman!

If they keep them at $140, $120 with a coupon, they should have no problem moving a healthy number of repaints. But knowing SS, they'll slowly start raising the prices until they are charging $200 with no lights, no opening parts and no stand.

In. I love these droids, I'll be buying all the Skittles offerings, in fact looking SSC honestly it's the last thing I'm buying from them so far so once the droids run out then I'm probably out.

I hope they get to Triple Zero and BT-1 honestly, love these guys.

tumblr_nx9lfm92Hl1s8javqo1_1280.jpg

I'd buy those two as well.

If they keep them at $140, $120 with a coupon, they should have no problem moving a healthy number of repaints. But knowing SS, they'll slowly start raising the prices until they are charging $200 with no lights, no opening parts and no stand.

Exactly!:lecture

R1-G4 would be an instant buy.

The black protocol droid looks pretty cool. I would probably pick it up and the R5.

Or their new clone trooper, at least it will be a nice companion piece to the other imperial R2 droid. I'm not into it, but it if keeps the semi-affordable droid train going it's fine by me :lol

I'm all in for the second Imperial droid :)

way to make it harder for me jkno, lol jerk. Well, if jknow is in... might as well just get it. :lol I hope they keep the prices as $140. At this point I'm pretty much in for any astromech droid they make. Hopefully they can make something different / special to each one instead of just a straight repaint. I can't say the same for the protocol droids. I'd like to see them do a 2-1B before they start pumping out the white black and silver protocols.

In. I love these droids, I'll be buying all the Skittles offerings, in fact looking SSC honestly it's the last thing I'm buying from them so far so once the droids run out then I'm probably out.

I hope they get to Triple Zero and BT-1 honestly, love these guys.

tumblr_nx9lfm92Hl1s8javqo1_1280.jpg

I wish these two would show up on Rebels and torture, kill and stomp out the Ghost crew. God, that would be awesome.

I'm in on this one. I want the 3P0 model to get mutliple repaints as well. Death Star Droid and K3P0 from Hoth are my 2 major wants for that model.

I really want Sideshow to make a KT unit.

I don't own 3PO but a Death Star Droid would make me Pre-Order Day One. I love that vintage toy.

I might get one of these Imperial droids, just to add alittle to my Stormtrooper display.

I might get one of these Imperial droids, just to add alittle to my Stormtrooper display.
Yeah, have to admit that would look pretty nice. I have Vader with the Stormtroopers right now and though space is a bit of an issue, it would be pretty sweet having a little black droid rolling by.

Yeah, have to admit that would look pretty nice. I have Vader with the Stormtroopers right now and though space is a bit of an issue, it would be pretty sweet having a little black droid rolling by.

My thoughts exactly. I just preordered R2-Q5 with this month code, and if they keep this pricing I'm in for this one aswell.

The new photos (and old I guess) of both death star droids look like a fairly poorly done spray paint job. I wonder if that's what the final product will look?

Sean

Are the paint apps on the dome incorrect? Looks like SS has the silver lines going straight down to the bottom where that first image of the actual droid shows the lines meet up 3/4 of the way down the dome.

Maybe they copied the hasbro paint scheme. Not familiar enough with these droids to bother me.

1adcc9fda02c802e2af37f14b52e86af.jpg

Back